Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Life in middle school (horrible)

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
Once we got to school, I checked my class schedule and headed to my locker to get out the text books needed for today's lessons. I ended up taking Maths, Literacy and Science then stuffed them in my backpack...

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked in the school and picked out a locker. I put a sticker on it.  I ran to my class and sat in a seat

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
My first lesson was Literacy. It was my first time at school and struggled to find the class. Five minutes before class started I had finally arrived and saw Angela sitting down at her desk with an empty seat beside her. I shrugged all the other seats were taken. I sat down next to Angela

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
I seen tiffany walk to the chair next to me. I smiled and started doodling in my text book.
I heard a loud noise and when i looked up there was a Girl with a huge bun in her head. And huge glasses. Hello class I am Mrs. Headwig. And I expect you all to call me that for the rest of the school year.  I looked to Tiffany and chuckled. She sounds weird i whisperd to tiffany.
No whispering! Mrs. Headwig said in a LOUD VOICE

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked toward my first class,I was late and it was the first day!  I reached my class and there was a 'Please Knock' sign on the door so I knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to answer.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
I winked at Angela. I got some paper chewed it and spit it at the teacher hitting her right in between her glasses. I laughed hard and so did everyone else... 

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Mrs headwig opened the door and seen a late student.
You are late so after school you wil write down " I am not going to be late again" 600 times ON ONE PICE OF PAPER! I looked at Mrs. Headwig and felt bad for Jake.

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at the teacher nervously,"Ok.." I said with a stutter,I was scared of this teacher.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
MewSilver
MewSilver
StarStarStarStar
"Don't worry" I whispered quietly to Jake from my desk... "I'm not scared..."

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
The teacher started reading a story called... Life as it is. I listened as i doodled everything that came ot my head. After she read the story she demmanded us a quiz... on the frist day..... We had to write down everything we knew and rememeberd about the story she just read

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

Chameleon Circuit?

Mobile site of KW

supernatural adventureS Episode 6

Watcha Watching (2014)

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos