Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(RE-OPEN)

Story Line : Your d3ad, it's just that simple. Now your in a place we call the deminsion, it's a place between life and obliveration, that's really all we know. We know there is a God, we just aren't sure were he is.... That doesn't mean we're not searching though.... My name is Tochio, leader of the battlefrount. I know your shocked, it's alot to take in, oh one more thing, see that girl? Thats Angel, don't mess with her, she'll obliterate you, then youll be gone away from here forever. Oh and you should know, we dont die, well we're already dead, but you can't leave, unless you get obliterated. That's just how it is. Those students? Their like... Drones, they walk around, yes they respond to you but they also act as if this is a real school. Yep, they act... Alive....
NO WAIT! I know your confused but-! Come back, you'd be such a good recrute, Stay away from Angel!

Obliteration :
There are only a number of ways to get obliterated (That we know of)
1.) Become in tune with school, make friends, make good grade, do sports (Ect.)
2.) You died, for some reason, and you were unhappy, that's why your here. If you become happy, or fufill your life purpose you will be obliterated.

Angel : Angel is a warrior of God (We think) She's strong with many powers and all of the Battlefrount are against her. To the "Students" and "Teachers" Shes "Student Body President" She has all the power of the school with a perfect GPA and attendance, she sits alone with no friends as this is how it is. None of the battlefrount know what her real name is, to them shes Angel, to them shes enemy.

Charicters : (Taken characters are in red)
***Tichio- (The leader of the battle frount, because of her past shes not sure if she likes the idea of God, because of it she REALLY hates Angel she seems to love Kasoki) ME
***Tinaco- (A song bird, very great at what she does, in a rock group that distracts students during "project tornado") available
***Kasoki- (The newest in the battlefrount, he wakes up with a strong case of amnesia, not sure whats going on, he seems to like Angel at first and quickly developes) available
***Angel- (A small yet powerfull girl with God on her side) ME
***Domio- (A ### tempered male with a taste for blood, a bit crazy and very protective over Tichio who he is in love with, he hates Kasoki for accidentally insulting Tichio when he first got here "ki11" crazy)

*****to make your own charicter ask, they must have a japeneese name and if you choose a charicter from above you must still make a forrum******

Forrum:
Name:
looks:
personality:
battlefrount or drone:
weapon:
how where you ki11ed/do you remember the de@th?:
(if battlefrount) how do you contribute?:
What did you not fufill to be here:

Angel Beats

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join and make my own character?)

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(yes you may smile )

Angel Beats

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok,i'll make my form in a minute Big Grin also will you join my RP "September" its in the general section.)

Ginger cat

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Alright I will. smile and also, you cant be a new recruit Kaisoki is the newest, you have to already have been there a while)

Angel Beats

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Heres my form)
Name: Miku

looks:  Miku Hatsune
personality: Shes a quiet and shy girl.
battlefrount or drone: Battlefrount
weapon: A knife.
how where you ki11ed/do you remember the de@th?: Her father beat her to de@th
(if battlefrount) how do you contribute?: (Still not sure what to put here..)
What did you not fufill to be here: She never found out if her mother was still alive or had been ki11ed by her father.

Ginger cat

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Everyone who "died" is part of the battlefrount, the battlefrount tries to defy death even though they know their dead. They refuse to accept it. Drones are human like sort of robots who think their actually alive going to the dorm school, they dont think their dead and they listen to Angel, the "class president." The battlefrount breaks ALL the rules.)

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Anyone else??)

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
((anyone else? Please?))

Angel Beats

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Bump?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Geography game-moved

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

The Banning Game