Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Back ) 

Alex Walked down the street avoiding infected people . She didn't want to end up like her family. Dead. She began walking again being aware of her surroundings...

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Yumi noticed a girl walking alone. She didnt look infected.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae stood outside of a long since abandonded building that he called home now. His hachiwara was in its hilt on his belt. He was wearing his grey hoddie, with the hood up covering his red hair. He had on old hiking boots and ripped jeans. He looked around a few timed before walking, not wanting to be surprided.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex began walking  again , and looked at nearby places. She had her camera around her neck but hidden , with her Sweater that was good at Blending in. She was kept Hidden the way she liked it. She walked taking pictures without being noticed , and hid behind buildings for safe keepings. Sometimes even walked behind the buildings she didn't want to be infected...

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Might she attempt to take a picture of Rae? Just a suggestion Hippie}

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure! BD )                                                                                                                                                           Alex walked through some buildings being her sneaky self , and what looked like a infected person she clicked her camera and BOOM! There was a picture she checked it and it turned out it was a non-infected person , she zoomed in and was in shock. She went out of hiding and checked closer...

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae stopped walking, he felt like someone was watching him. Pretending not to notice, he took off his hood, to get a better look of his surroundings. He turned around to walk back to the building, but he saw someone out of the corner of his eye and froze.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw the guy stop in freeze motion and thought if she freaked him out.. She said " I'm not infected... " she said knowing it was a guy not a infected person. She said this to warn the people or alert him. So he wouldn't be afraid of her...

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae looked at her and relaxed, "Whats with the camera?"

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76
StarStarStar
(May I have the last slot?)

Name: Hadley Blaire
Looks: I can't put pics on here. Please go to my album and  find it in there)
Clothes: Wears her hair in a braid over her shoulder, converse, and a knee length white summer dress, which eventually gets caked in mud.
Bio: (optional) Hadley's Mom died before the plague. Her father disapeard recently. She is convinced he is still alive, but others don't.
Personality: Hadley is fairly bubbly, yet serious when the time is right. She is good with younger children. She is a really fast runner and gives good ideas. Although smart, she may not appear to be at times.
Weapon: (Optional) doesn't have one of her own, but is good with a bow and arrow
Other: Carries around a backpack she won't let anyone touch.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
-dumbledore

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moments, ignore the pain. Live and learn, forget and forgive, because remember you only have ONE LIFE TO LIFE"
-?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos