Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76
StarStarStar
Hadley folded up her sleeping bag and but everything in her bag. "I think we should keep walking and recruit more uninfected people" she said

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
-dumbledore

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moments, ignore the pain. Live and learn, forget and forgive, because remember you only have ONE LIFE TO LIFE"
-?

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Naomii and Xavier walked outside, carefully and quietly as the twins could. Xavier'd found a small knife, it wasn't much, but it was their only weapon.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Yumi wandered off into the woods to shoot her bow and arrow, it was the only 'fun' activity there was left.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
I could feel the nightmares return once again "HELP! MOMMY HELP!" I shreaked into the air, my body still unconcious to the world "Help me!" I whimpered as I seemed to sink and become one with the couch. "Help,"

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76
StarStarStar
Hadley stared off into the forest where Yumi was shooting her bow and arrow. Hadley's mom taught her when she was young, but the bow was in her mom's car when it lit on fire and rolled into a ditch. She hadn't used one in a long time.
She continued to walk along the sidewalk, looking in people's windows to see if anyone was still there.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
-dumbledore

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moments, ignore the pain. Live and learn, forget and forgive, because remember you only have ONE LIFE TO LIFE"
-?

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Naomii and Xavier got lost really quickly, and ended up walking into the woods. "I don't like this.."Naomii said softly.. "Be quiet."Xavier snapped.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76
StarStarStar
Hadley continued down the sidewalk. Eventually she reached the entrance to the woods, but not where Yumi was hunting. She heard murmuring soomehwere nearby. Hadley walked into the forest, trying to be quiet. The voices were of children, but she couldn't hear the conversation. She stepped on a twig, making a loud *Snap*

-dumbledore

-?

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

Alex nodded and walked out of her basement . Heading back to her location , where she was before. "So , Are you going to help me out , trying to Disinfect the Infected people? " She asked , while walking behind the building she was before...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

latest videos