Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Streets {ATJ RP}(open)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storn: Another one of those "haven't seen it" rp's ENJOY ~Storm (//-^)

You left, whether its because of the abuse, or because of what you believe it doesn't matter.. You left.

In the streets of New York there's a sort of 'family'. All members coming from different pasts. A Mother, Father, and their children. You are part of this family now, you help in keeping everyone fed and keeping everyone together. Easier said than done, beign thaat your family, the one you ran from, are trying to find you, as are the police.. So, how will you help keep your family alive?

Rules:
~ Preferably no dying
~ No godmoding
~ Please don't go too far without me
~Before we can start we'll need both mother and father
~Keep it appropriate
~Enjoy

Roles {Others can be added}

Mommy
Daddy
Daughter 1 {The oldest, at the age to choose to start her own family} {OPEN}
Daughter 2 {OPEN}
Daughter 3 {Taken}
Son 1 {Taken}
Son 2 {OPEN}
Son 3 {OPEN}

Oustider who'll either join the family later, or come and go.
Outsider 1  {Taken}
Outsider 2 {Taken}
Outsider 3 {OPEN}

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Role:
Bio {put why they left their family} :
Other :

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raenonderon *Rae*
Personality: He's independent, not used to thers really showing him any kind of care
Looks: Coming
Role: Outsider
Bio : Often ignored by his parents. They were very high end and wealthy, and didn't pay him much attention, he left when he was 14 and never went back
Other: His parents have caught him a few times and still are trying to get him back.

Name: Scarlet
Personality: She's a sweet heart, and a little daddy's girl, always wanting to be around him.
Looks: Comging
Role Daughter
Bio : Much abuse and neglegence, one day she just couldn't take anymore.
Other: N/A

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?  Confused

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Could I be outsider 2 and son 1?)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?  Also, may I be son #1?)
Name: Anubis Fowl
Personality: Serious, intelligent, introverted, logical, kind, gentle, & mysterious.
Looks: 
Role: Son #1
Bio {put why they left their family} : Anubis left his family after they died in a case of arson.  Nothing else is really known.
Other : Anubis loves jackals & Egyptian mythology.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

(Could I be outsider 2 and son 1?)

{I'd prefer if you made your forms first, and Someone already is now som 1, sorry Frustrated}

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(May I join?  Also, may I be son #1?)
Name: Anubis Fowl
Personality: Serious, intelligent, introverted, logical, kind, gentle, & mysterious.
Looks: 
Role: Son #1
Bio {put why they left their family} : Anubis left his family after they died in a case of arson.  Nothing else is really known.
Other : Anubis loves jackals & Egyptian mythology.

~Accepted~

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
werebunny
werebunny
StarStar
Form:

Name: Allison Nicholas Angel, but introduces herself as just Nicholas.
Personality: In a few words, she's .. Well, one of a few words. Life did it's toil on her mind, in more ways then one. She learnt at a young age to show respect to her elders, or suffer the consequences. This may seem like a weakness, but it proves in her favour; Almost everything does. Using this, she can learn as much as she can, as soon as she can. True, she isn't the brains of the operation. But she's willing to use anyone who is! And, I should probably mention her slight defection.. She's bi-polar, and can never sort out her own thoughts. She has a slight case of dementia, and was tested positive for having ADHD.
Looks:  She's short for her age, about 5'3. At first impression, she's frail. Weak. Like one word will blow her over and send her in tears. Not that it bothers her, because she knows that she has the brains to make up for it. She has dark crimson red hair colour, almost auburn in the dark. Normally it's frizzy beyond she could possibly want, so she ties it back in a messy bun to hide it. A few locks of hair are too short to be tucked away, but they're too long to be considered bangs. They shield her eyes when she angles her head down. Her frame is small, and hasn't developed yet. She's slim, but lacks an hour-glass figure. Her skin tone is pale from too many days indoors, clashing with her hair colour. It still has a healthy glow to it, but .. It's still awfully pale, almost the colour of porcelain in the light. Her eyebrows are thin and match her natural hair colour. Since her eyes are often hidden behind her shaggy bangs, the pupils dilated quite a bit. Her eyes are large and her favourite feature about herself. They have a misty maroon hue outlining her soulless, pitch black pupils. Her lips are a shade or two darker than her skin tone, and often sporting a honest smile, or a crazed grin. She only ever wears her fathers leather bomber jacket, that was originally her grandfathers but was passed down. It's old, but she made sure to keep it in good condition. It's at least five sizes too big, but it keeps her beyond cozy. Just to show off she pops open her pokeballs from the sleeves of her jacket. A white sports tank top with a few motor oil stains hidden (thankfully) underneath her jacket. Plain black cargo pants with pockets stitched on the hips, the back, and the pant leg. She stashes her finds in here. Wears white woollen socks and worn sneakers. At first appearance she tries to hide her identity, randomly challenging opponents for no apparent reason.. Her large hood shields her face in a shady, mysterious sort of way with her fists always jammed into the fur lined pockets. 
Role: An outsider, I don't care which number. 
Bio {put why they left their family} : She was an accident.. A result of a teenage pregnancy, to put it bluntly. She's embarrassed to explain her story.. So she never truly did. She would make up some tale about her parents dying, and tell it like it was nothing.
Other : Allison has a pet dog that follows her around. It's a large Bernese Mountain dog, a pure breed that she resources to stealing to feed for. That's how she makes her living; Pickpocketing and conning.

(lazy skel.. Sorry. I'm new to rping on these forums.. I have rp'd before, so I'm not totally newblet. (^o^)

I AM THE BUNNY SUMMONER. Bow to my black magic awesomeness!! xD
---------------------------------------------------------
Theme Song — Secrets by The Pierces

Posted By:
werebunny
werebunny
StarStar
(Gah... So many words.. In that post... (e-e ) You don't have to read all of it, unless you want to. I'm 97% sure there's no errors in there.. So pretty good! X)

I AM THE BUNNY SUMMONER. Bow to my black magic awesomeness!! xD
---------------------------------------------------------
Theme Song — Secrets by The Pierces

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I read it, its really good! ~Accepted~

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Names from A to Z

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos