Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
The secrets are about to be free. All of them. One will be let free by love, another by hate, another, by an enemy, and others unknown. 
A group of teenagers have a massive secret. It's been said, secrets can't be held forever. So how will you secret be let free? ...Or will it?

Rules:
-Must be active.
-Nobody must be left out.
-More than 3 sentences per post.
-Have fun.
-need 4 at least characters to start this role play

Form:

Name:
Likes/dislikes:
Hobbies:
Secret:

WARNING: Form must be accepted by me before you are able to attend the role play.

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

that's my page ask me questions

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
Name: Dani
Personality: shy quiet and outgoing at times 
Likes/dislikes: likes skateboarding and friends. Dislikes big crowds and loud noises .
Hobbies: drawing and sleeping 
Secret: greatly out spoken by opinion 
Looks:

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                          Age : 16                                                                                                                                                              Personality : Alex is Determined , Kind , Clever , Smart , Nice , Fun , and Observant                                                                                                                                                  Likes/Dislikes : Likes - Nature and Nice things .. Dislikes - Vandalism and Destroyed things. .                                                                                                                                                      Hobbies : She is interested in Tennis , swimming and singing..                                                                                                                                                     Secret : Has A Eating Disorder                                                                                                                                                 Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      Looks :

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
accepted (monkeydonkey)

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
Not going to play it's self

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I haven't been on llately... )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They bully her

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos