Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
The secrets are about to be free. All of them. One will be let free by love, another by hate, another, by an enemy, and others unknown. 
A group of teenagers have a massive secret. It's been said, secrets can't be held forever. So how will you secret be let free? ...Or will it?

Rules:
-Must be active.
-Nobody must be left out.
-More than 3 sentences per post.
-Have fun.
-need 4 at least characters to start this role play

Form:

Name:
Likes/dislikes:
Hobbies:
Secret:

WARNING: Form must be accepted by me before you are able to attend the role play.

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

that's my page ask me questions

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
Name: Dani
Personality: shy quiet and outgoing at times 
Likes/dislikes: likes skateboarding and friends. Dislikes big crowds and loud noises .
Hobbies: drawing and sleeping 
Secret: greatly out spoken by opinion 
Looks:

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                          Age : 16                                                                                                                                                              Personality : Alex is Determined , Kind , Clever , Smart , Nice , Fun , and Observant                                                                                                                                                  Likes/Dislikes : Likes - Nature and Nice things .. Dislikes - Vandalism and Destroyed things. .                                                                                                                                                      Hobbies : She is interested in Tennis , swimming and singing..                                                                                                                                                     Secret : Has A Eating Disorder                                                                                                                                                 Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      Looks :

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
accepted (monkeydonkey)

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
Kitty cat2001 Lock
Kitty cat2001
StarStar
Not going to play it's self

ask.fm/Rebeccapowelson

Dark the 2ND (RP open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I haven't been on llately... )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos