Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Twilight Bella :)_1492891 Lock
Twilight Bella :)_1492891
StarStarStarStarStar
[Could I join?]

Name: Lana Daven
Looks (pics are preferred): How do you post images? I forget.. o.o
Personality (please no "Will See"): Tomboy, acts tough, bare sense of humour, temperamental, brave, fast-thinker (especially in dangerous situations)
Supplies (please don't do anything that will get them home quickly): 3 bars of Snickers (chocolate), a penknife and a yo-yo
Other (anything else): Has a fear of heights

Two quotes I fully support:
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~ Charlie Chaplin ♥

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." ~ Dalai Lama

******CountessFantacula*******

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
{May I join?} Name: Jamie kiddie         Age:15      looks:   me when i was 15  {don't mind the boy in the picture   personalityLoves to read and write and sleep

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
If I'm not to late, may me join?

Name: Jasmine *Jammy* Burnhart

Looks: Coming.
Personality: She's very excitable and enjoys to play tricks on her friends. Although she's cheeky she is very smart and in though situations she keeps calm. 
Bio: N/A
Supplies: Torch, shoulder bag, tones of batteries, swiss army knife.
Other: Skilled guitarist and pianist. 

Name: Logan Embers
Looks: Coming
Personality: Techy, resourceful, childish, super smart, flexible, fantastic at climbing.
Bio
: All though he's 14 he still carries around his toy tiger, Micky. He spent most of his life living with his aunt because his mother pasted away and his father was so sad about it that he started hurt Logan.
Supplies: 3 large cans of hairspray, sharp knife, 4 smokers lighters, Micky the Tiger, broken compass, backpack, broken phone only good for playing games, roll of duct tape.
Other: Can build useful tools when needed.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twilight Bella smile" wrote:

[Could I join?]

Name: Lana Daven
Looks (pics are preferred): How do you post images? I forget.. o.o
Personality (please no "Will See"): Tomboy, acts tough, bare sense of humour, temperamental, brave, fast-thinker (especially in dangerous situations)
Supplies (please don't do anything that will get them home quickly): 3 bars of Snickers (chocolate), a penknife and a yo-yo
Other (anything else): Has a fear of heights

(Accepted!  You have to paste the embedded code of the pic.) 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"lightshadow" wrote:

If I'm not to late, may me join?

Name: Jasmine *Jammy* Burnhart

Looks: Coming.
Personality: She's very excitable and enjoys to play tricks on her friends. Although she's cheeky she is very smart and in though situations she keeps calm. 
Bio: N/A
Supplies: Torch, shoulder bag, tones of batteries, swiss army knife.
Other: Skilled guitarist and pianist. 

Name: Logan Embers
Looks: Coming
Personality: Techy, resourceful, childish, super smart, flexible, fantastic at climbing.

Bio
: All though he's 14 he still carries around his toy tiger, Micky. He spent most of his life living with his aunt because his mother pasted away and his father was so sad about it that he started hurt William.
Supplies: 3 large cans of hairspray, sharp knife, 4 smokers lighters, Micky the Tiger, broken compass, backpack, broken phone only good for playing games, roll of duct tape.
Other: Can build useful tools when needed.

Accepted!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"shes_so_gone" wrote:

{May I join?} Name: Jamie kiddie         Age:15      looks:     {don't mind the boy in the picture   personalityLoves to read and write and sleep

(I'm sorry, but not accepted.  Please fill out the whole form, and for the personality, please put more description about personality, and less what she likes to do.  Thank you!) 

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(When do you guys wanna start?)

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now?)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jammy RP Girl 2 
Logan RP Boy 2 )

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos