Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A world without a fate (A roleplay without a plot)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

Hello, fellow Authors.

this is a roleplay, with no plot, only a world for you to make your own stake in the setting.
the setting is the world with no fate, were its future can be molded and changed, with no clear path.
you, are character of your own creation able to make a change, and be someone, not just a character in a play.
note, your character can be a mutant or a superhero or a robot or a plant or an animal or whatever your imagination makes.

please, ask if you have questions, and without further talk, as it doesn't need much explanation.
begin, make a form of your character, I will have to accept you, but don't worry, i'm light on requirements.

There are a few rules though:

1. Please make your posts at least three sentences  this rule is light, if your in conversation with someone, you don't have to make a ton of filler text for the rest of the post, you can just respond, although, detail like how there feeling or actions or ambiance are nice.

2. First and third person, although in this case, first person is kinda better, but you can choose. we won't judge.

3. you can make your own subplots, and that's encouraged, be the center of your own story.

4. I will judge your roleplaying quality on the quality of your form.

5. Please, I's hard non-flexible rule, but don't use real pictures, use drawn/anime pictures for your character. thank you

6. Make your form as detailed as possible.

Without further ado, let the auditions for the authors begin!

Form suggestion

Name:

looks: 

Personality: .

Who he/she is:
Simple.

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alev
Personality: Alev is a firey,yet kind girl,she often gets on peoples nerves,even when she doesn't mean to. Even though she doesn't look it,she is very sensitive on the inside.
Species: Shape-shifter 
Form when shape-shifted: A cat
Looks: Scarlett
Looks(When shape-shifted): Ginger cat

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Naomii/Xavier
Looks:
Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, fiery personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know ASAP. She's more talkative and an outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, it’s normally not very loud.
Power:Firemaster/Shadow master*
Bio: Twins. They have pet birds. Naomii has a a Phoenix **phoenix bird
Xavier has an Ulama** Xavier
The Twins are from an unknown Demension that they had to leave at the young age of 7, due to their positions as the son and daughter of the Queen and King, they would've been killed without delay

*Shadow Master explanations: they can basically do the following
-Use a shadow portal, to other people though the portal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room
-make things disappear into the shadow lands/bring them back
-And only in extreme cases(like when threatened), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold.

*Fire Master explanations: Can do the following:
-Use a fire portal, to other people though the portal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room
- can cause things to disintegrate into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back
-Can cause the illusion of excruciating pain, as if your entire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she wants, not just when threatened/angry. )

**Xavier's Bird: Ulama- a cryptic of Sri Lanka said to emit bloodcurdling human sounding shrieks in the night from within the jungles. In Sri Lankan folklore, it is believed that the cry of this bird is an omen that portends death.
**Naomii's Bird- phoenix or phoenix- a mythical sacred fire bird described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song.

**Naomii’s Bird: Phoenix - a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. The name of the phoenix derived from its purple-red hue, an explanation that has been influential. This association continued into the medieval period, albeit in a different fashion; the bird was considered "the royal bird" and therefore also referred to as "the purple one"

Let me know if you need anything extra, or if I need to tweak it.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
((Ayo, I'm gonna apply after school, aight?))

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Kivo Senvivio

Looks: Hideyoshi 4

Personality: He's a rather Happy fellow, supportive and the like, a bit perturbed by his Appearance as a female, and the jokes people make about it, not that he cares, he chose this appearance, the least he can do is play with the idea.

Who he is: A mysterious being, created with the world itself. who chose to become a human and observe them, this is his 5th incarnation as a human, and he has mysterious abilites, such as progecting multiple parts of himself into the world. as to be in two places at the same time, even though he himself knows nothing of it.

(My point is my character is sort of a part of the world itself, now, this is Not a lazy excuse. but something interesting.)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
(his backstory, who he is, his life.)

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kris Lebrauton

Looks: He has shaggy hair that's not exactly long but not exactly short, not exactly black but not exactly brown. He has skin that's not exactly pale but not exactly tan. His eyes aren't exactly blue, but they aren't exactly grey either. He isn't exactly tall or short, and his figure isn't exactly chubby or thin. His teeth aren't exactly straight, but they aren't exactly crooked either.

Personality: He likes to consider himself brave, charismatic, mysterious, and overall perfect when in actuality he's rather cowardly, he has a hard time talking to and getting along with people, and he's very predictable. He's far from perfect, but you can't help but love him. He has a natural charm that makes you instantly hate and envy him, that makes you want to bash his head in and simultaneously #### and love him.

Who he is: He controls time, though at a restriction. Depending on how far forward or backward in time, it will cost him a lot of his own energy, and overexertion leads to obvious and inevitable death.

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
((I'd assume the owner of the thread would start the Roleplay?))

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
And then there was the universe, no one knew how it came. but with it , was created creatures.
now skip forward about four thous and so years.
there was a planet, a planet called earth, a planet without a fate, mystic's from the planet vishe who have been watching it for years. soothsayers and fate-readers, always perplexed at the blankness in thew fate that was the earth.
but its not about that planet that no one on the earth knows exists, yet, anyway, and they might never know.
but for now, we leave that introduction that was really meaningless and go to the inhabitants of this earth.

(there, introductory first post.)

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Thia Monole
Looks: She has some soft curls, that usually just reach the middle of her back. Her black hair is usually in a  ponytail. Her eyes are light blue, and pretty wide. She's tall, standing at 5,8. She has pale skin, but not deathly pale at least. 
Personality: Thia can be somewhat cold, and distance herself from others, but really, she is just trying to keep her own goals in mind, and not be distracted by 'petty things'. At times, she can be quite selfish, but she can't help it sometimes, as she was spoiled when she was a child.

Hobbies: She likes to paint with watercolors, however, that is only when she feels she has time. Her true passion is chemistry. You would usually see her in a labcoat, decorated in splashes of different household chemicals.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

latest videos