Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dark lands Island (All welcome)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Light: It's very likely you've seen role plays by me before, so if you have then you may know my 'style' as it were. Enjoy the role play, byeeee.

Back story: 1899, Scrap's from Mr. A. Edwards dairy (Translated to modern English). Day Twenty-Three "I've been at sea with the Carmine pirates for more than three weeks. They've claimed their looking for some island, that isn't on any maps, I do not believe there is such place. All maps I've seen have everything I know of on the earth. If they're right, which I highly doubt, then we reach there in roughly 4 days."

Day Twenty-Eight "It's amazing! There's loads of unknown plants and animals. I've been looking around and have named one of the many superb plants, I called it Eden Fern, it looks just like a fern with blue and lime green hints."

Day Thirty-One "It is a sad, sad day. My traveling companion's have been murdered, I'm so very sorry for them. Oh no! The, the tribes men, they've found me!" Following content was covered in blood. These pages are the only ones left readable.

Teenage years are tough enough without getting given a a few pages from an old dairy from some guy that is meant to be related to you turning up out of the blue. You and other people that you are VERY distantly related to have been sent to the island that to man described, this island is meant to have treasure, and who knows what else. Your now in the plane, ready, to jump...

Rules:
All KW rules apply
Don't go to far without me
Can create NPC (Non-playable character) that anyone can control
Use () out of character, Italic when thinking " " when speaking.
Speak in 3rd person
Use code: Edward
Ask to join, make form when you ask.
Remove () from form, it make's it hard to read.

Form:

Name: (First, second, optional nickname)
Looks: (Pics preferred, if not description welcome)
Personality: (Don't make TOO long)
Bio: (Optional)
Code:
Supplies: (Basic survival things)
Other:

Side note: You may want to make 2 characters, seeing as one might, die..

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yuki Shirmiyah
Looks: Tall, emoish hair 
Personality: depends on mood and situation. 
Bio: (Optional)
Code: Edward
Supplies: what ever he can get his hands onto
Other: has a brother name Tom.

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Amelia Kennedy
Looks:  Brown wavy hair, medium hair length, green eyes, fair complextion, tall-ish
Personality: Swwet and Kind
Code:Edward
Supplies: Knife, and a macchete
Other: She likes to hunt.

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cathy Foord
Looks: Skater Rp Girl
Personality: Shy, but willing to make friends, happy, enjoys company, secretly smart.
Bio: N/A
Code: Not putting it in, I made the rules!
Supplies: Skateboard, saw, 1 mile of rope, large tent, hammer, mini pocket knife.
Other: She is an amazing skater.

Name: Tyger Cherry
Looks: RP Boy 2
Personality: Smart, techy, resourceful, able to create useful thing from everyday items, really shy, super climber, flexible, childish.
Bio: N/A
Code: Not putting it in, I made the rules!
Supplies: Toy Tiger, large swiss army knife, rope, baseball bat, computer parts, magnets, wires, 3 cans of hair spray, 6 smokers lighters.
Other: Carries a Tiger, don't mess with the Tigers.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted smile)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kari Albanon (Kai)
Looks: black hair, shimmering emerald eyes.  Wears leather jackets, combat boots, grey tees, and jeans.
Personality: kind, adventurous, a natural leader (please can i be leader or co-leader of the mission?)
Bio: Kari is Egyptian.  It completely shocked her when she learned she was related to some English guy, seeing as she was a complete orphan.
Supplies: Swiss Army knife, bow and arrow (she did target practice in Cairo) Blanket, snak bars, two canteens of water, extra clothes, simple medicine
Other: Has a pet wolf that accompanies her. (It acts like a dog.  She found him on a trip to America)

Name: Zia Albanon
Looks: choppy, red/brown hair, sapphire eyes.  Wears same as sister.
Personality: like sister, just not the leadership thing
Bio: same as sis
Supplies: small machete, and same stuff as sister
Other: is Kari Albanon's twin sister.  They both have strong Egyptian accents.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                               Age : 13                                                                                                                                                                        Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                         Looks :                                                                                                                                                 Personality : Alex is a Intelligent , wise person for a teenager. She is Smart , Friendly , Shy , Flexible , Nice , Resourceful , Observant , Clever , and Sneaky...                                                                                                                                                                 Bio : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                            Code: Edward                                                                                                                                                           Supplies : A Basic Backpack she took along the plane. It has Resourceful things as : Weapons , Notebook , pen , flashlight , and more.                                                                                                                                                         Other: None                                                                                                                                                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                              Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                            Age : 16                                                                                                                                                           Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                                                  Looks :                                                                                                                                                                                 Personality : Jake is a tougher , yet resourceful guy. He is  very Intelligent , and kind. He remains silent for purposes. He is nice , yet shy. Flexible , yet clumsy... He has to be looked out for , he is sneaky and clever..                                                                                                                                                                               Bio : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                            Code : Edward                                                                                                                                                                      Supplies : A Survivals Swiss army Knife                                                                                                                                                       Other : None

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

may i join?

(Yes you can, just make your form(s) Big Grin

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted everyone. We'll be starting soon when most people are online smile)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Real Or Naah ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Banning Game

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

The Banning Game