Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dark lands Island (All welcome)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am back)

Kari and Zia woke up, their shared tent a bit bigger then the others.  Kari stepped out, noticing that Cathy had left. 

"Okay people.  Cathy is getting food.  Grey, go with her, you to Zia.  Tyger, Jeff, and I will protect the camp."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey steped over a mine and ran out to the jungle she looked for food or anything useful. She ran as the wet moist air touched her dry skin. Even though Grey's backpack was like 15 pounds it didn't slow her down.
(Can we use stuff from the hunger games?)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki woke up.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes) Tyger got the tape, a lighter and a hair spray. He taped the lighter so the bit with the flame would get sprayed he shook the can and pressed down a blast of flame burst from the nozzle.

Cathy saw Grey "There's a some fruit trees over there" she pointed to a cluster of trees.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey put her bag on the ground. She opened her backpack and got out her water bottle. It was only half full. Grey sipped it and looked for a freshwater source.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey looked at her "Thanks but what I really need is a fresh water source" she said.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Cathy nodded "Well listen, there's a sound of water come from over there, maybe a kilometer away?" She nodded to the left.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Jefferythepasta
Jefferythepasta
StarStarStarStar
Jeff came out of his cave "h...." he waved

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey nodded in response and started running to the left. Her bag clanked. She reached the stream and filled up her water. She looked up at the treetops. Grey put the water bottle in her backpack. She undid her belt and made it extra loose. The trees were thick. She strapped herself on and inched up the tree. Grey grinned as she pulled the knife out of her pocket. She started to cut the fruit off the trees. She smiled as they fell to the ground.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Cathy ran and scooped up the fruits. "I don't think I've seen these before!" She shouted picking up what looked like a purple banana "Maybe we could, maybe, name them!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles