Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You are forever young.  You would be a couple hundred years old by now.  But you are a teenager... forever.

Rules-

-Ask to join, and don't take it personally if you aren't accepted.
-Nothing inappropriate.
-Have fun!

Form:

Name (first and last):
Age (13-19):
Would be age (somewhere in the hundreds):
Looks (pics and gifs please):
Personality (no "will see" please):
Gender (boy or girl):
Other (anything else):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
{Can I join?}  Name: Macy millers    Age:19      looks: thats me    Personality: Soon you will know  others: Has a family in new york

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"shes_so_gone" wrote:

{Can I join?}  Name: Macy millers    Age:19      looks:     Personality: Soon you will know  others: Has a family in new york

(May I please see a sample post from a previous RP?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
{Sure I would love to :3}  Jamie wakes up and sees the time and gasp "Oh no im Late " Jamie gets up in a hurry gets dressed comes hair and runs out the door and runs to school "I hope im not late!" she finally gets to school runs in side the school and runs too locker and gets her books and runs to math {Is this good?}

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Smith
Would Be: 250
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is very out-going and cheeky. She loves to smile and laugh, she can brighten up any ones day and find the bright side in any situation. She is very flirty and scarcstic. She is open minded and will speck her mind. She always protects her friends no matter what
Other: She has a very think Scottish accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"shes_so_gone" wrote:

{Sure I would love to :3}  Jamie wakes up and sees the time and gasp "Oh no im Late " Jamie gets up in a hurry gets dressed comes hair and runs out the door and runs to school "I hope im not late!" she finally gets to school runs in side the school and runs too locker and gets her books and runs to math {Is this good?}

(You may join.  But will you please edit your form.  Here's why:  You didn't fill out the whole form, and for the "personality" section, you did what I said not to, and not describe it.) 

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

Name: Quinn Smith

Would Be: 250

Looks: 

Perso: Quinn is very out-going and cheeky. She loves to smile and laugh, she can brighten up any ones day and find the bright side in any situation. She is very flirty and scarcstic. She is open minded and will speck her mind. She always protects her friends no matter what

Other: She has a very think Scottish accent

Accepted.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Black
Would be age:300
Looks:
Personality: Sophia is very compasionate, sweet and flirty. She is random and can be crazy acting when she wants to be. Just like any teenage girl she can be moody. She is very head strong and like to be a leader. Sophia is very caring and if you hurt someone she loves she isn't afraid to take revenge.
Other: Sophia is a Southern Belle at heart

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
When are we starting?

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can start now if you want.  Who's starting?)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

what eye color do u have?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

Whats Ewww to You?

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos