Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will)

Sophia got up at 6:00am to get ready for school. She decided to leave her hair down and out in it's naturaly wild curly style. She put on a pair of black leggings and a t-shirt type dress that was pink with a black belt under the bust line. She put on some lip gloss,eyes liner and mascara and grabbed her black purse and her sun glasses. She but on her black and pink flip flop heels and headed out side to her car.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is sad.  I forgot to make my form.)

Name:  Jennifer Johnson.
Would be:  300.
Looks:  Role play character.
Personality:  Jennifer is a sassy girl, with a bit spunk to go along with it.  She's a go-getter, but sometimes make not-so-bright decisions that lead both her and her friends into trouble.
Other:  She's new to the town.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( may i join?)

Form:

Name :  Ivy Krushlen
Would be age : 114
Looks: my profile pic
Personality : nice,sweet,smart,shy,romantic,funny,out going, can be mean if she wants to be.
Other : She is a goth, loves to read,draw,write, and listen to music. She has a older brother named Travis.

Form:

Name: Travis Krushlen
Would be age: 116
Looks : will upload soon
Personality : (Same as his sister)
Other :He is a goth Emo,who loves to read,draw,write, and listen to music. He has a younger sister named Ivy.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? ) 

Name : Alexandra 

Would be age : 114

Looks : ( Coming , For now It's my profile Picture. I'm using my phone. ) 

Personality : Alexandra is a determined , Intelligent , Clever, Sneaky , Observant person. She is Nice and Kind , but She can be mean , but rarely . She can be mean but a leader kind of , She is Smart enough to do almost anything! Well that's her attitude. " A can do Attitude." She is resourceful , and can make anything helpful at the moment. 

Other : Not now....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Name : Jake 

Would be age : 116

Looks : ( Coming , Sorry I'm using my phone. ) 

Personality : He is a tough and rough guy. He is a leader , not a follower. But he can get arrived away by being rude. He snaps easily. But he is resourceful and Smart! He is sneaky and clever , sometimes can't be trusted. But other than that , he can be Nice and Kind. But mostly he is Observant , and tries to put clues together to figure out the unknowing.

Other : Has a little sister. 

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reese Halloway
Would be age: 199
Looks:
Personality: Reese is sort of suppressive and a loner. She is really sarcastic and doesn't really appreciate bubbly people. Quite frankly Reese is fed up with being a naive and hormonal teenager. She would appreciate it if this forever young thing would go die in a hole. Reese is artsy and keeps a sketchbook with her wherever she goes.
Other: erm nothing comes to mind

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(All three of you are accepted.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( ok ty )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

(I will)

Sophia got up at 6:00am to get ready for school. She decided to leave her hair down and out in it's naturaly wild curly style. She put on a pair of black leggings and a t-shirt type dress that was pink with a black belt under the bust line. She put on some lip gloss,eyes liner and mascara and grabbed her black purse and her sun glasses. She but on her black and pink flip flop heels and headed out side to her car.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn stood by her locker trying to figure out her class card with all her classes on it. she was flipping it around trying to read. she groaned jn frustration "You got to be kidding me!" she kinda yelled

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Forever Young (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra walked to school with Jake as they slowly walked to school. Once they finally got there , they walked towards there locker , since they were related , there lockers were right next to each other! They took out some stuff , and put stuff in. Once they were done , they finally talked , how its going to  go , and how its going to end..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Mad Or Nah?

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do Ghosts Exist?

latest videos