Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I Ain't Spending No More Time Wasted ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
This is about a group of adults who have just graduated from college, and are getting ready to start their lives as grown-ups. However, how are they going to do this in the small town of Goodfellow? Some of these people have dreams that are too big for this little town, but it's the only town they can afford to live in. Will they get what they are striving for, or will they find new dreams while they are here?

Rules: 
1 boy and 1 girl each. I would appreciate it if no one in this roleplay was related because if your character is not with one of the other characters, you can have your two characters get together.

I will only accept 4-5 other roleplayers because I do not want this getting too big.

If I have not roleplayed with you before, please submit a sample post from a former roleplay as well with your form.

Please No text chat. I don't want to look at your post for an hour to realize what your chicken scratch means.

No one line posts. I don't care if you write 3 sentences. I don't care if you write an entire novel. Just please no one line posts.

I'll allow pregnancy stories because I find it unrealistic that it will not happen, but don't make it all about finding a baby daddy, and no unreasonable time skips please. 

Include everyone! With this, do your best to be included. I don't want a million "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself about how no one will talk to her." It gets extremely annoying.

Form:
Name
Personality
Other

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Carrie DeWitt
Looks: 
Personality Carrie is a music obsessed troublemaker who is still getting used to the fact that she is an adult. She is blunt and sarcastic, but is deep down a truly caring and sensitive person. Music and acting are basically her life, and the stage is her home away from home. She is really not looking to settle down anytime soon. She is having way too much fun goofing around to think about that. Since she is very immature, she has never had a very serious relationship. Not that she cares though. She still believes she is going to marry Gerard Way.
Other: She majored in music and minored in theater during her college days, and is making it from paycheck to paycheck at the local diner.

Name: Atlas Booker
Looks: 
Personality: Atlas is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off. 
Other: He majored in writing while in college, and is working for the local paper. However, he really yearns to become a best-selling author.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Antialast DeTiwe.

Looks:  

Personality:  Antialast is your normal aspiring singer, smiley, sarcastic brit. She tends to be rather blunt in the wrongest moments, but she only does it for the good of the situation. She's an airhead at most times, making everyone laugh even though they have no idea of how she meant it. She's also serious and laughable at most times.

Other: None. 

-Guy-

Name:  Oliver "OJ, Rj" Smith.

Looks

Personality: Oliver's your regular cheeky, sarcastic, american boy. Oliver's mouth tends to get him in trouble at times. His occupations consists of him baking, singing and being a teacher at a local music school. He's literally obsessed with glee's character Fin.

Other: He is gay. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Could you make a boy as well?)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course, sorry about that. I'm editing my form now.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Perhaps could Nim Nims join Sara's awesome RP? x3)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Of course Nim Nims can join! xD)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you!  May I please make my forms later in the day?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Of course!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Jennifer Johnson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Jennifer is a fun girl, that loves an adventure.  She gets very emotional, though, and has a hard time controlling it.  She's very smart, and outgoing.
Other:  She wants to be a famous musician/actor, and majored in acting, and minored in music.  Her distant cousin 5 times removed is Jack Johnson.

Name:  Andrew "Drew" McGeorge.
Looks:  
Personality:  Drew is a smart guy, who's quite serious.  He loves his books, and nothing more.  He is quite the loner, but with the few friends he does have, he's very close with them, and would do anything to protect them.
Other:  In college, Drew majored in Biology, and minored in Medicine.  He hopes on becoming a scientist for finding cures to diseases.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos