Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Rilingsgate Skate Park [OPEN]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: This is my most basic rp EVER ENJOY ~Storm (//-^)

Yo Dudes and Chicks, and all the rest of you skaters out there!!

So this is Rilingsgate Skate park:

There are also stairs inside and outside the building that have guard rails meant soley for grinds

Rules of the park:
No rough housing
No bullying
No causing any uproar
The skate park belongs to all!

Reminder: Rules are meant to be broken Wink

- Form -

Name:
Looks {Real or Anime} :
Personality {Don't put 'you'll see'}
Level skater. {Beginner, intermediate, Skating Master}
Other:

This roleplay is on going, and I don't care if you rp while I'm offline ^-^. No need to ask to join, just make your form and jump in. The entire rp is based at the skatepark, and its basically a never ending summer vacation. See? Simple right? Please Join!!!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
Name: Amelia Kennedy
Looks {Real or Anime} : Bruntte With Green Eyes
Personality {Don't put 'you'll see'}: Nice, sweet, mean if she has to be
Level skater. {Beginner, intermediate, Skating Master}: Intermediate
OtherDazedhe is tall-ish, she likes to wear a leather jackset, a brown shirt w/ her name in light pink on the back, and dark blue jeans

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                              Age : 14                                                                                                                                                                        Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                                  Looks :                                                                                                                                           Personality : Determined , Nice, Kind , Observant , Tomboy , Clever , Smart , Intelligent. Loving , Caring , and Has a Never give up Personality. She can Be Shy but sometimes or mostly outgoing when it comes to the skate park! She is not talkative , but not quiet.                                                                                                                                                                 Level Skater : Intermediate , almost to Skating Master.                                                                                                                                                        Other : She learned from her guy Friends at school. But since it was the summer , she practice till she got it right. She then learned the way and skill to skate board. She sometimes go with her friends but mostly alone , with her music.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                             Age : 16                                                                                                                                                                         Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                            Personality : Rebellious , Determined , Nice , Shy , Outgoing , Kind , Never giving up Personality . He can be pushy , but for others good and so on. He can defend himself and his friends , he just wants friends , since he is lonely . He isn't talkative or quiet...                                                                                                                                                           Level Skater : Skating Master                                                                                                                                                           Other : He teach-ed  Alex when she was younger.                                                                                                                                                      Looks :

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samariah (suh my ruh) "Sam" Detiz
Gender F
Looks {Real or Anime} : Coming
Personality {Don't put 'you'll see'} Hot headed, stubborn, crazy, loud, loyal
Level skater. {Beginner, intermediate, Skating Master} Not A master, THE master
Other: Lesbian

Name: Xavier White
Gender M
Looks {Real or Anime} : Coming
Personality {Don't put 'you'll see'} Introverted, calm, good listener
Level skater. {Beginner, intermediate, Skating Master} Intermediate
Other: N/A

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Daniel "Dani" Woods.
Looks:  Role play character.
Personality:  Dani is a tough girl, that thinks that girls are better than boys.  She is smart, and is completely willing to fight you if it's something worth it.  Even with her attitude, she's never actually mean, just tough, and she can easily outwit you.  
Level skater:  Skating Master.
Other:  None.

Name:  Alexander "Alex" Johnson.
Looks:  Louis "Lou" Tomlinson
Personality:  Alex is your typical guy, although the opposite of athletic.  He is quite clumsy, but wanted to take up skating, so he could impress girls.  To describe his world in a couple words, it would be, "Girls", "Needs Money", and "Clumsy".  
Level skater:  Beginner.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( When are we going to start ? Big Grin )

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mokeydokey, is it okay that my boy and your girl have the same name?  I could change it, or we could just work with it, and make it part of the plot.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(  Nimsajeay it's fine. I am completely fine with it. You don't have to change it it's fine. Big Grin )

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{Go ahead and start of you want ^-^}

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos