Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Rilingsgate Skate Park [OPEN]

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh I was just asking. You can start if you want smile )

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam was on her way to the skatepark that she'd been going to since she was about 10. Sine she lived not to far, she decided to ride her board the whole way.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex walked out her garage , with one thing in her hand. A Skateboard. She said by to her parents before taking off. She put her skateboard on the floor , and hopped on it , with the little hat , that Jake gave her. She never took it off. He was her only friend at that time. She skateboarded to the park until she heard someone creep up along her shoulders..                                                                                                                                                                       Jake walked to the park , with his skateboard of course. He Caught  up with Alex seeing her wearing his old hat. He smiled and rode his Skateboard with her On there way to the Skate park. He talked with her , on there way there.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex went into his garage and opened the garage door.  He went to get his skateboard, but tripped over a wagon.  "Oh, man," he said.  He finally grabbed his skateboard and ran to the skate park.  

Dani skated to the skate park.  She did a couple of really hard tricks, and loved to watch the people on the sidewalk stare at her.  "What are ya'll lookin' at?" she said with a smirk as they stared.  Dani got to the skatepark and walked in.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Alex reached the Skate park , she rode looking around at which or where she can start. She of course loved to skate. She wanted to follow Jake , since he knows more. Also , She wanted to learn more. She got in with the beanie and smiled at her Skating board , and followed Jake to a part of the park.                                                                                                                                                              Jake walked in with Alex. They finally caught up with each other since forever! He was the leader for Alex since he taught her. He went to a nearby part of a park. Once they got to a part of the park , they started practicing..

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reese 
looks: 
personality: Reese is sarcastic and artsy. She is a bit of loner even though she is pretty likable
Level Skater: skating master
Other: nothing

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Name: Reese 

looks: 

personality: Reese is sarcastic and artsy. She is a bit of loner even though she is pretty likable

Level Skater: skating master

Other: nothing

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos