Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
It's summer vacation! A time to relax from school, spend some time at the beach, and of course pull some pranks! This group of friends, all avid pranksters, have decided that this year instead of pranking the innocent they will prank each other! However, will some pranks go too far? Will friendships be put to the test? Will romances and alliances put the prank wars in jeopardy? And most importantly, who will win the title of prank master?

Rules:
- One boy and one girl. 
- Proper grammar. Misspelling words is fine, as long as I'm not staring at it for hours trying to figure out what you are trying to say.
- I'm fine with pregnancy story lines (even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual plot). However, do not make the whole roleplay about finding a breeding partner. There is more to this roleplay than that. 
- No one likes to be left out, so if you see someone being left out include them. With that, do your part to be included! Give people stuff to work with.

Form:
Name
Personality
Any ties to the others?
Other

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Logainne Williams
Looks: 
Personality: Logainne is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sardonic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Any ties?: She is in a secret alliance with ______
Other: None

Name: Booker Perri
Looks: 

Personality: Booker is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
Any ties: He is in a relationship with _______
Other: None

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                               Age : 15                                                                                                                                                                         Looks :                                                                                                                                                              Personality : Alex is a Artistic person. She see's things through her own special way. She cant get mad at people , because she's not like that. Unless it's really bad , she will snap. She has bad claustrophobia. She will freak badly. She is Kind and nice , but don't get on her bad side. She either gets her revenge or somehow revenge. She doesn't like revenge though , she thinks that it should only be for , something worth fighting for. Other than that she is clever , smart , Observant. Intelligent , is more likely the word.                                                                                                                                                                  Any ties to the others : Not Yet                                                                                                                                                         Other : None

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Could you create a boy as well?

Just Pontmercying Along

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's my other one )                                                                                                                                                               Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                                  Age : 17                                                                                                                                                                        Looks :                                                                                                                                               Personality : He has a Fun personality. He's more outgoing and Rebellious , He is determined. But he can be mean , but only for the things he stands up for. He is A Song person , which means he knows a lot about poems , and Hidden Messages! He is Clever , Smart , Intelligent. and most Important Fun.                                                                                                                                                                  Any ties to the others : He is paired with _________ ?                                                                                                                                                         Other : Is friends with Alex

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Was I Accepted? )

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah. (: )

Just Pontmercying Along

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks (: )

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I??)

Name: Quinn Smith
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is quiet and shy around people she doesn't know, but she is really out-going and cheeky with her friends, sometimes she doesn't talk but she will speak when she has something on her mind. She is very protective of her friends and will do anything for them
Any ties to the others: I guess them just being her best friends, but she's closer to Price (My boy)
Other: When she talks she has a very think British accent

I will make my boy in the next post so hold on

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Prank Wars ~ATJ~

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(heres my boy)

Name: Price Jacobs
Looks: 
Perso: Price can be a a huge troublemaker and sometimes gets hs friends into trouble with him. He can be a jerk to people who smack talk about him and his friends but really he's a huge teddty bear
Ties with the others: Their all his best friends but is closer to Quinn
Other: N/A

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

Words that start with C.

latest videos