Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I watch defeat enter darius' s eyes "fine. Keep the kids. I dont want them anyway" he spits apparating away. I walk to the car "you ok ladies?" I ask

Harry: after he apparates i begin walking. Past the car, past the group, heading nowhere in particular

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Harry!" I jumped out of the car and quickly paced to catch up to him." What the hell?" I asked walking with him." Look Love,I know your h urt. Di d y ou even hear what I said to you?" I had my hands in my sweater pocket,so he didn't know I was rubbing my stomach. "I didn't tell you because I thought I was going to lose the baby before I got the chance."

Hermione:
 I looked at Ron."Wh-what's going on with them?" I asked quietly." I really hope they're not having a fight."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Posting this for Kristy: )
 Harry: I turn to her "in ####### fact id rather be told and have to suffer if you did then not be told at all. Dont you think I want to help" my voice was rising, I look at ron and hermione and ####### down "you shouldn't keep secrets from the ine you love" I mutter, feeling betrayed
 Ron: i frown "talk to him #### I say as I hold hermione close, glad she and the baby were safe.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"That's the point." I gasped when I almost tripped."Harry,love,I didn't  want you to suffer!" I stepped in front of him as it started to rain." I didn't want you to go through the pain of losing a child.You've already gone through so much pain as it is!" I found myself shouting at him. I hated it."I thought you'd understand why I didn't tell you!" I made him look at me.

"I didn't want you to go through the pain Mr.Potter,the tourture of thinking it was all your fault." I started to cry and saw that I was getting through to him."I couldn't bare to think that you'd be hurting and-" I couldn't even speak,the tears were flowing so fast and I got a salty taste." Like you said to me. My #1 favorite moment was when you fist said you loved me." I reached out to him."Please,say it again."

Hermione:

I couldn't stand the thought of Harry and Ginny fighting.It didn't seem right.They seemed so happy together,something like this...just couldn't be. I put my hand on the window.

"Ron...I really hope they can work this out.For their kid." I sighed. I didn't really understand why Ginny hadn't told Harry earlier,I told Ron bassically as soon as I found out.But whatever her reason was...I'm sure it was a good one.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I sigh "I love you ginny" I say softly,  reaching out and wiping her tears away "Iove you" I say wirh a smile "just dont keep secrets from me. Ok?" I lace my fingers with hers and pull her close "I.Love.You"

Ron:i nod "its ginny and Harry of course it'll work out" I say. Hoping that was true

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I smiled and looked back out the window.They were smiling at eachother and holding hands. I held Ron's and turned to him.
"Looks like they did."

Ginny:
The rain pounded hard around us and Harry and I were soaking wet. We stared in to eachothers eyes and,for a moment,I forgot about where we were.

"I love you more." I moved closer to him and closed the small gap between us for a long ki$$.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile and nod "i told you. They're luckier than a leprechaun with lucky charms" I joke. I pull hermione onto my lap and play with her hair

Harry: "impossible. I love you more, thats why I asked you to marry me" I say against her lips, referring to the night six months ago.  We wanted to wait till hermione and ron had got married, then had their kid till we got married. I press my lips firmly against hers

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I smiled as the rain poured.

"We better go to the car." I said,smiling.

Hermione:

I rubbed my stomach and smiled.
"I can't wait."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nod as my black hair sticks to my face "we shouod, , shouldnt we.." I mutter, walking her to the car. Ron and hermione were being odd in the front so I sat in the back with ginny.

Ron: i notice harry and ginny get in the back "me either" i say softly, shifting her across so i can drive us to the hotel to collect our bags. Wed only been in the hotel because it was closer to the venue

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time/Location change! Ron and Hermione's house,everyone is in the kitchen, Hermione is due soon and Ginny in two months.)

Hermione:

A sharp pain in my side hit me and I tried to not show the pain I was in. I've had a few of these throughout the day and had just come to the realization that the pains were no ordinary cramps. They were contractions. I looked up at Ron,who was making coffee and smiled. The pain went away as fast as it came but I knew I was going to come back.And it did. I groaned loudly and put my head on the table.

Ginny:
I walked in to the kitchen with Harry and saw Hermione with her head on the table and groaning. I wondered what was wrong,but didn't want to ask,so I just sat beside her. I noticed Ron looked a little worried.Hermione lifted her head off of the table and groaned. I put my hand on my stomach.Harry and I knew we were having a boy,but were struggling to name him.

"Owww...' hermione said through clenched teeth.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos