Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I watch defeat enter darius' s eyes "fine. Keep the kids. I dont want them anyway" he spits apparating away. I walk to the car "you ok ladies?" I ask

Harry: after he apparates i begin walking. Past the car, past the group, heading nowhere in particular

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Harry!" I jumped out of the car and quickly paced to catch up to him." What the hell?" I asked walking with him." Look Love,I know your h urt. Di d y ou even hear what I said to you?" I had my hands in my sweater pocket,so he didn't know I was rubbing my stomach. "I didn't tell you because I thought I was going to lose the baby before I got the chance."

Hermione:
 I looked at Ron."Wh-what's going on with them?" I asked quietly." I really hope they're not having a fight."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Posting this for Kristy: )
 Harry: I turn to her "in ####### fact id rather be told and have to suffer if you did then not be told at all. Dont you think I want to help" my voice was rising, I look at ron and hermione and ####### down "you shouldn't keep secrets from the ine you love" I mutter, feeling betrayed
 Ron: i frown "talk to him #### I say as I hold hermione close, glad she and the baby were safe.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"That's the point." I gasped when I almost tripped."Harry,love,I didn't  want you to suffer!" I stepped in front of him as it started to rain." I didn't want you to go through the pain of losing a child.You've already gone through so much pain as it is!" I found myself shouting at him. I hated it."I thought you'd understand why I didn't tell you!" I made him look at me.

"I didn't want you to go through the pain Mr.Potter,the tourture of thinking it was all your fault." I started to cry and saw that I was getting through to him."I couldn't bare to think that you'd be hurting and-" I couldn't even speak,the tears were flowing so fast and I got a salty taste." Like you said to me. My #1 favorite moment was when you fist said you loved me." I reached out to him."Please,say it again."

Hermione:

I couldn't stand the thought of Harry and Ginny fighting.It didn't seem right.They seemed so happy together,something like this...just couldn't be. I put my hand on the window.

"Ron...I really hope they can work this out.For their kid." I sighed. I didn't really understand why Ginny hadn't told Harry earlier,I told Ron bassically as soon as I found out.But whatever her reason was...I'm sure it was a good one.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I sigh "I love you ginny" I say softly,  reaching out and wiping her tears away "Iove you" I say wirh a smile "just dont keep secrets from me. Ok?" I lace my fingers with hers and pull her close "I.Love.You"

Ron:i nod "its ginny and Harry of course it'll work out" I say. Hoping that was true

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I smiled and looked back out the window.They were smiling at eachother and holding hands. I held Ron's and turned to him.
"Looks like they did."

Ginny:
The rain pounded hard around us and Harry and I were soaking wet. We stared in to eachothers eyes and,for a moment,I forgot about where we were.

"I love you more." I moved closer to him and closed the small gap between us for a long ki$$.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile and nod "i told you. They're luckier than a leprechaun with lucky charms" I joke. I pull hermione onto my lap and play with her hair

Harry: "impossible. I love you more, thats why I asked you to marry me" I say against her lips, referring to the night six months ago.  We wanted to wait till hermione and ron had got married, then had their kid till we got married. I press my lips firmly against hers

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I smiled as the rain poured.

"We better go to the car." I said,smiling.

Hermione:

I rubbed my stomach and smiled.
"I can't wait."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nod as my black hair sticks to my face "we shouod, , shouldnt we.." I mutter, walking her to the car. Ron and hermione were being odd in the front so I sat in the back with ginny.

Ron: i notice harry and ginny get in the back "me either" i say softly, shifting her across so i can drive us to the hotel to collect our bags. Wed only been in the hotel because it was closer to the venue

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time/Location change! Ron and Hermione's house,everyone is in the kitchen, Hermione is due soon and Ginny in two months.)

Hermione:

A sharp pain in my side hit me and I tried to not show the pain I was in. I've had a few of these throughout the day and had just come to the realization that the pains were no ordinary cramps. They were contractions. I looked up at Ron,who was making coffee and smiled. The pain went away as fast as it came but I knew I was going to come back.And it did. I groaned loudly and put my head on the table.

Ginny:
I walked in to the kitchen with Harry and saw Hermione with her head on the table and groaning. I wondered what was wrong,but didn't want to ask,so I just sat beside her. I noticed Ron looked a little worried.Hermione lifted her head off of the table and groaned. I put my hand on my stomach.Harry and I knew we were having a boy,but were struggling to name him.

"Owww...' hermione said through clenched teeth.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favouriting

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Names for kittens?

Favouriting

latest videos