Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look across at harry and ginny. We'd planned all this "harry. Start the car for us" I say throwing him the keys. "Ginny, take hermiones bag into the car" I add. Her bag was packed for days. I put my arm round hermiones back "its ok baby" her contractions had slowly getting closer "Cmon" id left the coffee on the side by now, more concerned about hermione. 

Harry: i nod "lets go gin" i say softly, taking the keys and walking to the new family sized car. I open the car and start it, making sure it was ready for ron and hermione

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I walked outside with Hermione's bag and tossed it in the trunk. Then got in beside Harry. I reached for his hand.
"Their coming." I said looking in to his eyes." I hope our baby boy will be a little easier on me."

Hermione:
This was the most pain I have ever been in. I could barely even walk. Thank god I had Ron to keep me up. I slid in to the back and another contraction hit.Hard.

"Oh-oh my god!" I reached out for Rons hand and felt the car starting to move.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nod. The hospital wasnt too far an eventually we were there. 

Ron: i help hermione up and into the maternity ward, where she was put in a room. There was only one visitor allowed, so harry and ginny had to leave 

Harry: "lets go" I say at the news we weren't allowed in "he'll ring us when the babys being born so we can be here for the birth" I say, taking her hand in mine

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

The doctor walked in and propped my legs up. This felt so weird,but I watched as many birthing videos as possible to prepare myself for this. A sharp contraction hit and I groaned,and squeezed Ron's hand,probably a little too tight. The doctor looked up at me.

"Mrs.Weasly,you're doing great,when did you first notice the contractions?"

I looked at Ron.I didn't want to answer,but he knew exactly when.Last night.

Ginny:

I held Harry's hand as we made our way to the waiting room and looked down at my huge stomach.

"Harry,love. I-I think I have a name for our son that we'd both agree to."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile and squeeze her hand back, confirming it didnt hurt "last night" I say to the doctor answering for her. I didnt watch the birthing videos with her, they made me feel uncomfortable

Harry: I smile and sit down, resting a hand in her stomach as she sits behind me. "What is it darling?"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I smiled." It took me awhile to come up with it..I feel so stupid that I didn't think of it before....I cme up with your dad's name..James." Iput my hand on top of Harry's." Baby James."

Hermione:

The doctor took some notes.

"So...about 6 hours..." He looked at me again." Really fast progression." He said."You are 8 sm dialated. I will be back in about 15 minutes to check again."The doctor left the room and I looked at Ron. The contractions were soon becoming unbearable, but I was able to talk.

"Ron...it-it hurts so much."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smile at her. Surprised at the thought of the name "that's perfect" I say softly. I look into her eyes, green and brown connecting.  My job as an auror had been put on hold because of the recent events, and ginnys pregnancy so we'd spent a lot of time planning. But I wanted to add more to it "I thought of a middle name" my true friend, substitute parent "sirius" I say quietly

Ron: i take her hand "i wont pretend to know the feeling like most men, but im here for you baby" i say gently, pulling my chair close to the bed "not too long sweet"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Perfect." I say firmly pressing my lips against his,not moving my hand." James Sirius Potter." I heard some screaming coming from Hermione's room and desperatly wanted to go in.

Hermione: 

My hands were shaking as I was hit with the worst contraction yet. The doctor had just arrived back and was checking my dialation again. My hair had been tied in to a bun,but now fell loosely around my face.

"You ready to push Hermione?" The doctor asked me. I nodded.

"Mr.Weasly would you mind counting her down from ten as she pushes?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smile "great" I murmur.  I wrap my fingers round hers "two months sweet, two" I say, grinning.

Ron: i nodas she begins pushing I count ###, #, #, #, # , #, # , #, #, ## # had a tight hold on her hand, not cari g how hard she squeezed them

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I gasped as the pain rushed over me..I knew we didn't have enough time for the medication, I was ready to go...but I somehow wished that there was something to take the pain away. I was going to give up,I was done,but I thought about the sweet,innocent little child that I would soon be holding. The doctor told me to push again,and as Ron counted down,I did everything I was told. Soon, I felt the baby slip out,followed by some crying. The doctor did some ####### ######,and soon presented her..our little baby.

" It's a girl/" The doctor said smiling."She's all healthy." He gave me the baby first,and I stared down at my daughter.

"She's perfect."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)