Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look across at harry and ginny. We'd planned all this "harry. Start the car for us" I say throwing him the keys. "Ginny, take hermiones bag into the car" I add. Her bag was packed for days. I put my arm round hermiones back "its ok baby" her contractions had slowly getting closer "Cmon" id left the coffee on the side by now, more concerned about hermione. 

Harry: i nod "lets go gin" i say softly, taking the keys and walking to the new family sized car. I open the car and start it, making sure it was ready for ron and hermione

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I walked outside with Hermione's bag and tossed it in the trunk. Then got in beside Harry. I reached for his hand.
"Their coming." I said looking in to his eyes." I hope our baby boy will be a little easier on me."

Hermione:
This was the most pain I have ever been in. I could barely even walk. Thank god I had Ron to keep me up. I slid in to the back and another contraction hit.Hard.

"Oh-oh my god!" I reached out for Rons hand and felt the car starting to move.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nod. The hospital wasnt too far an eventually we were there. 

Ron: i help hermione up and into the maternity ward, where she was put in a room. There was only one visitor allowed, so harry and ginny had to leave 

Harry: "lets go" I say at the news we weren't allowed in "he'll ring us when the babys being born so we can be here for the birth" I say, taking her hand in mine

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

The doctor walked in and propped my legs up. This felt so weird,but I watched as many birthing videos as possible to prepare myself for this. A sharp contraction hit and I groaned,and squeezed Ron's hand,probably a little too tight. The doctor looked up at me.

"Mrs.Weasly,you're doing great,when did you first notice the contractions?"

I looked at Ron.I didn't want to answer,but he knew exactly when.Last night.

Ginny:

I held Harry's hand as we made our way to the waiting room and looked down at my huge stomach.

"Harry,love. I-I think I have a name for our son that we'd both agree to."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile and squeeze her hand back, confirming it didnt hurt "last night" I say to the doctor answering for her. I didnt watch the birthing videos with her, they made me feel uncomfortable

Harry: I smile and sit down, resting a hand in her stomach as she sits behind me. "What is it darling?"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I smiled." It took me awhile to come up with it..I feel so stupid that I didn't think of it before....I cme up with your dad's name..James." Iput my hand on top of Harry's." Baby James."

Hermione:

The doctor took some notes.

"So...about 6 hours..." He looked at me again." Really fast progression." He said."You are 8 sm dialated. I will be back in about 15 minutes to check again."The doctor left the room and I looked at Ron. The contractions were soon becoming unbearable, but I was able to talk.

"Ron...it-it hurts so much."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smile at her. Surprised at the thought of the name "that's perfect" I say softly. I look into her eyes, green and brown connecting.  My job as an auror had been put on hold because of the recent events, and ginnys pregnancy so we'd spent a lot of time planning. But I wanted to add more to it "I thought of a middle name" my true friend, substitute parent "sirius" I say quietly

Ron: i take her hand "i wont pretend to know the feeling like most men, but im here for you baby" i say gently, pulling my chair close to the bed "not too long sweet"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Perfect." I say firmly pressing my lips against his,not moving my hand." James Sirius Potter." I heard some screaming coming from Hermione's room and desperatly wanted to go in.

Hermione: 

My hands were shaking as I was hit with the worst contraction yet. The doctor had just arrived back and was checking my dialation again. My hair had been tied in to a bun,but now fell loosely around my face.

"You ready to push Hermione?" The doctor asked me. I nodded.

"Mr.Weasly would you mind counting her down from ten as she pushes?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smile "great" I murmur.  I wrap my fingers round hers "two months sweet, two" I say, grinning.

Ron: i nodas she begins pushing I count ###, #, #, #, # , #, # , #, #, ## # had a tight hold on her hand, not cari g how hard she squeezed them

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I gasped as the pain rushed over me..I knew we didn't have enough time for the medication, I was ready to go...but I somehow wished that there was something to take the pain away. I was going to give up,I was done,but I thought about the sweet,innocent little child that I would soon be holding. The doctor told me to push again,and as Ron counted down,I did everything I was told. Soon, I felt the baby slip out,followed by some crying. The doctor did some ####### ######,and soon presented her..our little baby.

" It's a girl/" The doctor said smiling."She's all healthy." He gave me the baby first,and I stared down at my daughter.

"She's perfect."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos