Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: i smile, looking thoughtful. We thought it was gonna be a girl we were right "Rose Weasley" I say looking down at the litle . I was slightly aware of the door opening as the doctor leaves and harry and ginny enter

Harry: i smile as we walk in "shes cute" i comment, standing near hermione. (Hey did you know the baby that plays harry in philosophers stone grows up to be Albus Severus)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(nope.I didn't know that.)

Ginny:

I smiled at little Rose. She was so small..and to me looked a little like my brother. She opened her eyes and explored her world. I could see the proudness in Rons face.

"She-she's so pretty." I said hugging Harry.

Hermione:
I smiled at  Rose. She was a ginger,just like Ron.Her hands were so tiny. I gave her to Ron,who looked like he was scared he was going to drop her. That's when Ginny brought it up.

"Does Rose have a middle name yet?" She asked. I looked at Ron. We never came up with one...Rose was originally my idea..so I left her middle name up to him.
( I think Rose's middle name is Hermione...not sure though,doing reasearch now.)

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha ok!) Harry: I smile and hug ginny gently "she looks more like hermione. But has rons hair and eyes"  I murmur quietly

Ron: i hold Rose carefully, worried about dropping her. Id never held a baby before "we've been thinking of names and we still have to choose" i add, sitting on the bed beside hermione so we can both see her. The start of a ssmile creeps onto her face

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Hermione:

I laughed at my daughter grabbing at the air.Then looked up at Ron.

"I chose her first name." I said smiling." You choose her middle name." I put my hand on Rose's stomach,she was continuing to bat at the air.

Ginny:

I watched Rose try to grab something invisible out of the air and laughed.

"She'll make a great seeker on her Quidditch team." I said looking at Harry.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I chuckle and look thoughtul. I didnt want to use our names. But one did spring to mind, somebody lost in the big battle. But it was weird "what about...Rose Tonks Weasley?" I ask

Harry: i look thoughtful "i think maybe shed be a better catcher" i say 

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
True." I said smiling at him.Then kissed him. I felt James move and took Harry's hand and placed it on my stomach as James moved around.

Hermione:

I thought about it for a second...then shook  my head." No." Rose yawned and I removed my hand from her stomach. Her breathing was a little heavy and I felt a little worried.Was-was that normal?

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(You sure? ? It never mentions it in the book as it does with the others...) 

Harry: I grin and hold my hand close on her stomach "he's gonna have a great mum" I say softly

Ron: I nod sightly "its a bit odd... im no good with names mione" I ####

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"I know you can come up with something." I said watching Rose sleep. Then Ron looked like he had an idea. I was curious...I felt like an eleven year old again when I asked." Ron...what were you thinking?"

Ginny:

"He'll have an even better father." I said,kissing Harry." A smart,caring,amazing father." I almost forgot we were in the hospital as I kissed him.My arms wrapped around him and my gigantic stomach getting in the way.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile "I was thinking... Jane..." to clarify to ron and ginny I say "hermiones mum"  I look at hermione with a so? Look as I hold the sleeping rose

Harry: i smile "thank you" I murmur. I nod at rons suggestion for a middle name. I couldn't wait for our turn

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

Shocked at the suggestion,but happy with it. I smiled."It's perfect Ron. Rose Jane Weasly." I reached over to grab my bottled water,but couldn't reach it. Then I noticed Rose suddenly woke up and started to cry,which gave Ron a worried look on his face.

Ginny:

I could tell that Harry was excited for the birth of James. I couldn't wait either.The thought of holding my son in my arms just gave me chills.When Rose started crying.,it reached in to my body and peirced my heart.I wanted to help,but I knew this was Ron and Hermione's task. I squeezed Harry's arm and looked at him.

"Should we help?"

Haymitch Approves

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

happiness

Words That Start With 'S'

How many backgrounds have you got?

I am ditching school today!

Hey everyone