Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I pass her water from beside me "somebodys hungry" I say with a grin, gently passing rose back to her mum. I sit up properly on tne bed, more comfortable

Harry: now we knew everything was ok i decided it was time for us to let them have peace "lets go home" i say softly 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Okay." We headed back home and when we got home I jumped on the bed like a flying squirell..and suddenly realized I was craving some food.

"Harry?Could you get me some grapes from the fridge?' I asked smiling.

Hermione:

I took Rose back from Ron and felt a little nervous... I didn't know if feeding Rose would be easy. But I somehow managed. I rocked her back and forth and soon she was asleep again.

"We love you Rose.We love you so much."

(Time/Location change! Harry and Ginny's house. Ron and Hermioneare there with baby Rose.Ginny is 3 weeks overdue)

Ginny:

I've been feeling contractions for hours,but Harry didn't know about it. I felt a really sharp and painful one and went to go lie down on the couch. I fell asleep but when I woke up I found blood all over the couch and a really painful contraction made me scream. I knew James was coming,and I knew we weren't going to make it to the hospital.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I take ginnys hand "hey, hey , hey. Why didn't you tell me the contractions started?" I ask as I smooth her hair out of her face. Id called a doctor minutes ago, who would be here within seconds to birth the child

ron: i walk in with the doctor that had just arrived at harrys house and lead him through to ginny. It would be a home birth for ginny

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

It was driving me insane.I had no idea how Hermione was able to do it. My mind was racing. But I was able to answer Harry.

"I was scared you were going to freak out." I said quietly."That you were going to get all worried."

"You might have to." The female doctor said." Ginny.We're going to get you in to the tub upstairs to see if we can ease some of the pain. Harry? Would you mind helping me get her up?"

Hermione:

I rocked Rose back and forth,trying to keep her calm.She started crying around the time we all realized Ginny was in labor.

"Hey.Hey.It's okay." I soothed. I saw Ron walk in and continued to rock Rose.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nod at the doctor and pick her up in my arms, she was light, even nine months pregnant. I carry her upstairs, running water into the large tub, once its ready I take off as much clothing was necessary and set her in

Ron: over the past few months rose had become a daddys girl. I put my arms out, taking her from hermione. I rock her in my arms, humming her favourite song and she soons quietens down

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Little daddy's girl." I said smiling at Ron and Rose together. People said she looked like me,but I always saw more of Ron then anything else. She was so cute as she slept. I walked over to Ron and hugged him.

Ginny:

The pain was un-bearable. I found myself crying and screaming uncontrolably. The doctor had a worried look and I gaspedas a rush of fluid left my body.

"Harry.I appoligize,but you might want to leave the room." The doctor said.

"No!" I screamed!"I need him here!" I felt like I was being torn apart from the inside.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile and nod. I could hear my sister screaming upstairs and I cringe slightly "she likes to be rocked in a certain way, shes so fussy" I comment. Definitely a trait from hermione

harry: i take her hand "squeeze my hand as much as you need to" i whisper, i face the doctor "im not leaving she needs me. Ok?" I smile gently at ginny "its gonna be ok gin, it'll be ok" I soothe, kneeling beside her

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"She's so picky. Last night she wouldn't go to sleep untill you got back from work to rock her." I heard Ginny screaming."You want to go help your sister,don't you?"

Ginny:

It was not okay. I now knew I was deffinatly being torn apart. I couldn't even speak. The doctor put her hand on my shoulder.

"Relax Mrs.Potter." She said." You're doing great,just breathe now.I'm going to check your dialation." I looked at Harry. Tears streaming down my cheeks.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look conflicted. I wanted to help my sister, but going up there would make me feel worse "I...dont know...maybe..." I mutter as I slowly rock rose

Harry: i squeeze her hand "fully dialated, you can push now" the doctor says. I rub ginnys shoulder as I hold her hand. I couldnt help and that made me feel useless

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"It'll be okay Ron. Rose is asleep. She'll be fine." I kissed his cheek."Go help your sister.

Ginny:
I thought I was ready. I looked up at Harry.

"Count her down Harry?" The doctor asked.I reached up and touched Harry's face. I always pictured James to look just like him.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Slap The Keyboard :p

Profile Pic Updates!

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Freaks of Kidzworld.

latest videos