Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look dubious "i don't know..I mean...you need know" I mutter. I wasnt the one that wss good with words

Harry: i nod and count ginny down from ten. I rest one hand in top of ginnys hand on my face while my other holds her spare hand. I give her an encouraging look and smile

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Ron.It's okay." I said holding his hand." Go help."I looked down at Rose." She'll be fine." The I kissed his cheek."I'll be fine."

Ginny:

I smiled and started pushing untill Harry reached 10. The groaned. It was a huge ammount of pain.But I knew it would be worth it.

"Good." The doctor siad,then looked at me." Again."

I waited for Harry to start counting,but realized I was probably crippling him by squeezing his hand so hard. I let go.

"Sorry." I said,panting a little bit. I noticed his hand was red and had indents from my finger nails. I got worried that I was sqeezing too hard and sighed. It still hurt,but I was noticing it much less now.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: my face twists.  I didnt think she'd want me there anyway, but.... I slowly and carefully pass rose over ti hermione and walk up the stairs. 

harry: i take her hand again "i told you ginny, i dont care if it hurts, as long as it helps" I say as I begin counting again

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I don't want to hurt him. So I only squeeze it gently,when I want to squeeze it as hard as I can. I wonder if he knows I'm holding back. After I finish, I lean back and my head rests on the edge of the tub.

"Okay.Stop pushing now." The doctor said as she looked up at us for a breif second."Do you guys know if it's a boy or a girl?"
I'm in so much pain I can't answer.When I see my brother walk in it looks like he's worreid about me.

Hermione:
 As I rock Rose I hear knocking on the door and I open it. But nobody's there. I realize the knocking noise is coming from upstairs and also realize it's Ron knocking on the door. Rose moves around a little and I lie her down on in her baby swing and buckle her in. Then slowly make my way upstairs.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shake my head "no . But we think its a boy" I say quietly. I kissed ginnys head lightly "your doing great.I love you" I whisper. I look up at ron and flash him a weak smile as I hold ginnys hand in mine.

Ron: i kneel besides harry "hey gin. You ok?" I ask, instantly realising it was a stupid question 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I sighed and looked at my brother." Seriously?What do you think?" Then I saw Hermione come in,another painful contraction hit me.I looked away, trying to hide the pain from my face.My hair was soaking wet and I was on the verge of crying. But I didn't want to show it.

Hermione:

I sat on the toilet gave Harry a quick shoulder massage...he seemed so tense.Then I looked at Ginny.

"You're doing great Ginny." I looked over at the doctor." Honestly...better then I did."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckle at Ron "bit of a stupid question there Ron" I joke, trying to lighten the tense atmosphere. ## look at hermione "mind doing the next countdown? " I ask her. I turn ginnys face towards me and wipe away the hair "I love you, you can do this" I whisper, my lips beside her ear as I sit closer on the bathroom floor to the bath.

Ron: I roll my eyes "I know I know" I mutter as I sit beside hermione, lightly kissing her hand

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I laughed a little,"Sure." Then I looked at the doctor,who nodded at Ginny. I counted as Ginny pushed and she leaned back groaning.

"Each time you have a contraction." The doctor reminded Ginny." Wait-never mind. Okay. I'm going to pull him the rest of the way."

Ginny:

The doctors hands were cold. But I got used to it. I felt him slip out,heard him cry and saw a flash of his face,he looked a lot like Harry.

"Go see your son." I said,my heart reacing and vision getting blurry." I'm okay." I felt like I was going to pass out,but I wasn't going to stop Harry from seeing his long awaited son.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shake my head "ginny?" I ask, concerned.  I turn to the doctor "is she ok?" I ask as the doctor passes james to his new aunt hermione

Ron: i smile and look at james as hes passed to hermione "looks like harry" i say quietly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

Before the doctor could answer I turned to Harry and sighed.

"Baby,I'm fine." I lied. To be honest,I knew I was going to pass out, and soon....I sliped in to unconciousness.

Hermione:

I saw Ginny,not moving and looked at the doctor,who went up to check her pulse. I took James and watched the doctor check on Ginny.

"She has a pulse..she's breathing.Okay.We need to get her to the bedroom." I looked at the guys as the doctor spoke.

"Ron,Harry,will you help get Ginny to the bed and in to some clothes?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

How do you Talk to a boy?

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

latest videos