Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look dubious "i don't know..I mean...you need know" I mutter. I wasnt the one that wss good with words

Harry: i nod and count ginny down from ten. I rest one hand in top of ginnys hand on my face while my other holds her spare hand. I give her an encouraging look and smile

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Ron.It's okay." I said holding his hand." Go help."I looked down at Rose." She'll be fine." The I kissed his cheek."I'll be fine."

Ginny:

I smiled and started pushing untill Harry reached 10. The groaned. It was a huge ammount of pain.But I knew it would be worth it.

"Good." The doctor siad,then looked at me." Again."

I waited for Harry to start counting,but realized I was probably crippling him by squeezing his hand so hard. I let go.

"Sorry." I said,panting a little bit. I noticed his hand was red and had indents from my finger nails. I got worried that I was sqeezing too hard and sighed. It still hurt,but I was noticing it much less now.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: my face twists.  I didnt think she'd want me there anyway, but.... I slowly and carefully pass rose over ti hermione and walk up the stairs. 

harry: i take her hand again "i told you ginny, i dont care if it hurts, as long as it helps" I say as I begin counting again

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I don't want to hurt him. So I only squeeze it gently,when I want to squeeze it as hard as I can. I wonder if he knows I'm holding back. After I finish, I lean back and my head rests on the edge of the tub.

"Okay.Stop pushing now." The doctor said as she looked up at us for a breif second."Do you guys know if it's a boy or a girl?"
I'm in so much pain I can't answer.When I see my brother walk in it looks like he's worreid about me.

Hermione:
 As I rock Rose I hear knocking on the door and I open it. But nobody's there. I realize the knocking noise is coming from upstairs and also realize it's Ron knocking on the door. Rose moves around a little and I lie her down on in her baby swing and buckle her in. Then slowly make my way upstairs.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shake my head "no . But we think its a boy" I say quietly. I kissed ginnys head lightly "your doing great.I love you" I whisper. I look up at ron and flash him a weak smile as I hold ginnys hand in mine.

Ron: i kneel besides harry "hey gin. You ok?" I ask, instantly realising it was a stupid question 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I sighed and looked at my brother." Seriously?What do you think?" Then I saw Hermione come in,another painful contraction hit me.I looked away, trying to hide the pain from my face.My hair was soaking wet and I was on the verge of crying. But I didn't want to show it.

Hermione:

I sat on the toilet gave Harry a quick shoulder massage...he seemed so tense.Then I looked at Ginny.

"You're doing great Ginny." I looked over at the doctor." Honestly...better then I did."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckle at Ron "bit of a stupid question there Ron" I joke, trying to lighten the tense atmosphere. ## look at hermione "mind doing the next countdown? " I ask her. I turn ginnys face towards me and wipe away the hair "I love you, you can do this" I whisper, my lips beside her ear as I sit closer on the bathroom floor to the bath.

Ron: I roll my eyes "I know I know" I mutter as I sit beside hermione, lightly kissing her hand

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I laughed a little,"Sure." Then I looked at the doctor,who nodded at Ginny. I counted as Ginny pushed and she leaned back groaning.

"Each time you have a contraction." The doctor reminded Ginny." Wait-never mind. Okay. I'm going to pull him the rest of the way."

Ginny:

The doctors hands were cold. But I got used to it. I felt him slip out,heard him cry and saw a flash of his face,he looked a lot like Harry.

"Go see your son." I said,my heart reacing and vision getting blurry." I'm okay." I felt like I was going to pass out,but I wasn't going to stop Harry from seeing his long awaited son.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shake my head "ginny?" I ask, concerned.  I turn to the doctor "is she ok?" I ask as the doctor passes james to his new aunt hermione

Ron: i smile and look at james as hes passed to hermione "looks like harry" i say quietly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

Before the doctor could answer I turned to Harry and sighed.

"Baby,I'm fine." I lied. To be honest,I knew I was going to pass out, and soon....I sliped in to unconciousness.

Hermione:

I saw Ginny,not moving and looked at the doctor,who went up to check her pulse. I took James and watched the doctor check on Ginny.

"She has a pulse..she's breathing.Okay.We need to get her to the bedroom." I looked at the guys as the doctor spoke.

"Ron,Harry,will you help get Ginny to the bed and in to some clothes?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Phobia

Debating Tips

latest videos