Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I roll my eyes at ginnys eyes and easily lift her out the bath. Id carried her upstairs when she was pregnant, now she wqsnt and it was only to the next room it was easy. I set her down, make sure she had ##### #### on and set ron the task of dresssing her. I walk over to hermione, lightly scooping James out of her arms and smile at his sleeping face

Ron: i follow harry into the bedroom and when he leaves i swiftly dress her, before going downstairs to check on rose

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I walked down the stairs with Ron to check on Rose.Hours later I walked back up to the room, Ginny was stil unconcious and I noticed Harry was holding her hand.He had tears in his eyes.

"Harry?" I walked in" Ron and I'll take James."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I stand next to hermione with a smile, holding rose in my arms. "Yeah harry, we'll take him" 

Harry: I shake my head at Ron and hermione snd blink the tears out "no..its fine" I mutter. I was holding ginnyys hand in one of mie amd small James layed in the crook of my other arm. The doctor had said she'd wake up soom, and I wanted James by herside, unconscious or not

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I knew Harry was worried about Ginny. It has been 5 hours since James was born and she had still not waken up.

"She's going to be okay." I said,trying to believe it myself. I sat beside Harry and noticed the bags under his eyes."You look tired. Let Ron and I take James so you can get your rest."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: "im fine hermione!" I snap. Jams stirs so I rock him as I lower my voice "I'm fine. Im not resting til ginny wakes up" I reply

Ron: i sigh at harrys deranged state and go downstairs with rose, huming to her

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I gasped at how aggressive Harry had become. I had never seen him like this,and it was scaring me. I slowly backed away,scared for my safety. I knew Harry felt bad for snapping at me,but I still felt scared. I heard Rose crying downstairs and noticed that baby James,was wide awake and was on the verge of crying.

"Harry-" I slowly backed out of the room." I'm just trying to help." I saw Harry starting to cry again. He seemed really worried about Ginny now. I went back over to him and rested my hand on his shoulder." Have some patience Harry. She'll wake up,"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I sigh "I know, I know...would you...get the doctor back?" I ask quietly as I rock james again, hoping to get him back to sleep. I was at my wits end, unsure what to do anymore

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Sure." I replied. I walked down stairs and saw Ron with the doctor,holding Rose. I walk to them, ki$$ Ron on the cheek and turn to the doctor. "Harry was wondering if you'd come up." I said.The doctor smiled.

"Okay." She walked up the stairs and Ron and I followed. We got to the room and the doctor kneeled beside Ginny. She checked her pulse.

"Her pulse is speeding up a bit and she's breathing a little better." She turned to Harry." Just give her a little more time." I wrapped my arm around Ron.

"I know it's been longer then expected." The doctor said." But don't worry. Just give her some time."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nod,  barely hearing her words. I look up at ron holding rose. In one swift movement I'd stood up, slipped my son into hermiones arms and sat back next to ginny. I was slowly losing the war with sleep, but would not surrender. Not until she woke up. And that was a promise.

Ron: i smile weakly at harry. As James is passed to hermione i move rose in my arms so she can see her cousin James

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

The doctor swiftly left the room and I couldn't hlep but stand there and watch Harry. I knew he wouldn't go to sleep untill Ginny woke up again, even though he desperatly needed sleep. I looked down at James...who opened his eyes a little and whined.

"Hey.Hey. It's okay buddy." I rocked him and heard Harry whispering to Ginny in the corner of the room. I was curious at what he was saying...so I slowly moved closer to him,James stiring in my arms. I tuned and noticed Rose...fully awake and babbling to herself.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos