Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry. ginny may be unconscious but it was proven they could here you, so I was talking to her, about James "he's beautiful ginny. Has my hair and eyes, and your features" I say softly.

Ron  :  i chuckle at rose and tickle her chin. She tended to babble like this, and it was adorable

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I could hear Harry's words...but I couldn't move or speak. My mind was racing and I started to picture James. My son. Our son. I slowly started to open my eyes. My vision still a little blury,but I noticed the blur beside me...Harry/ I smiled.

"Hey." I said quietly..hoping he heard me. I was just getting the feeling back in to my body,which felt like if I moved it,it would shatter like glass.

Hermione:

I went back to Rose..who was still babbling to herself and smiled. Each day she looked more and more like her father. She reached up,as if trying to gab something out of the air and opened her beautiful eyes. She was a talker.

"Hi sweetie." I said to her as she looked at me curiously." You have a cousin now."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I sigh in relief and smile "ginny" I breath as my hands take hers again. "Hey sleepy" I mutter jokingly as I softly ki$$ her forehead

Ron: I grin and put mmy smallest finger into roses outstretched hand. I lean the arm holding her, just slightly, so she can see James

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I smield and quickly looked over at Harry and Ginny. Ginny was awake. Relief flushed over me. Rose started babbling to James a little,then yawned. I looked up at Ron.

"Let's go say hi to your sister," I said smiling." I think she wants to see her babay anyways." I walked over to Ginny and smiled." Want to see your baby?"

Ginny:

I could barely move my arms but I smiled." Please." Hermione placed James in my arms and I smiled down at him. He was perfect. I kissed his forehead and smiled. I loved him.But I had questions to ask.

"How long was I out?" I asked looking up at everyone.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I frown "um...about 5 hours" I mutter as I sit beside ginny and look at James

Ron: I smile "hey sis" I say as I sit near her with babbling rose. God knows what she was on about

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

James grabbed my pinky with his tiny little hand and held on tightly.

"D-did you guys think-" I pulled my finger out of my sons grasp."Did you guys think I was going to die?"

Hermione:

I didn't want to answer that. And I knew Ron didn't either, so I looked at Harry as Rose babbled and James moved around.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I sigh "maybe..we didnt know ....but After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure" I say, quoting Dumbledore,. None of us knew what might have  happened

Ron: I nod at harrys words "hey, shush chatter box" I mutter to the babbling baby rose

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time/Location change! 7 months later. Ron's coming home from work,Rose and Hermione are waiting outside...meanwhile Ginny and Harry are at the doctors....after the scare with James..they want to make sure it didn't happen again)

Hermione:

Rose and I eagerly waited for Ron to get home from work. Rose supprised me by walking earlier and I wanted to show Ron. When he got out of the black car that had just pulled up earlier I smield and Rose stood up. I held her and as Ron started walking towards us I slowly let go of Rose. She babbled a little but then wobbily walked towards Ron. She fell once,and I almost got up to help her,but she heloped herself up and continued walking. I felt proud.

Ginny:

We waited in the waiting room,Harry,James and I. James was sleeping like a rock in my arms. I was scared there was something wrong with me,but didn't show it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile and crouch down as rose stumbles towards me. I catch her before she falls. I pick her up, stand up and spin her around as she giggles

Harry: my knee was bouncing, as it did when I was agitated.  My arm was round Ginnys shoulder and my other hand was being played with by james

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I walked towards Ron and kissed him.

"Hey baby." I said as Rose played with my hair." Have a good day?"

Ginny:
The doctor called us in and I sat down. He looked down at pieces of paper and sighed. I handed James over to Harry,so I'd be prepared for the resulats. I'd been tested ten times for tons of different problems.

"Okay....I'm just going to come out and say it." The doctor put his papers down." I wouldn't be planning on having other children." He said." Your child would have a very low survival rate,if you do,in fact,become pregnant." Tears welled up in my eyes. I wanted to have another babay when James was over more than anything."The damage left behind by James..it's just too great."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Twilight vs. Harry potter

~ What Will the world be like without art? ~

Who is your role model that is an artist?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Your favorite Disney character??

New Years Resolutions

latest videos