Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile as I rest Rose on my hip "boring, as usual, but it was fine" I say, kissing her nose in return

Harry: i frown. I had to stay calm because i was holding James.  But I lean into ginny and and lightly kissed her cheek as I wipe her tears away with my free hand "its ok Gin" I murmur

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I wanted James to have a younger sibling more than anything.

"Thanks doctor." I muttered,then ran out of the room,crying my eyes out. I ran down the hallway,out to the parking lot and in to the car.

Stupid!Stupid!Stupid! I thought to myself. Why did I think I'd just have James and it'd be fine?! I continued to cry and I placed my head on the headboard. I couldn't have another child. He didn't say it was impossible....but the child had a slim chance of survival?

Hermione:

"She missed you." I said as I looked at Rose,who now had her arms around Rons neck." She babbled and made sounds that sounded like she was saying 'daddy.'" It was true. My daughter was a total daddy's girl.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I walk as fast as I can with james in my arms to the car. I strap James in his seat so he doesnt try to crawl away. I sit in the car and pull Ginny onto my lap "hey baby, its ok" I murur into her hair, I repeat its ok, jn between kissing her head

Ron: i chuckle "did you miss me rose?" I tease as I hug Hermione "well I missed you" I murmur into her ear. Soon she would fully say a word and we all knew what it would be

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

We walked in to the house and Rose started whining ,like she wanted down. I smiled and laughed.

"Brat."

Ginny:

"It's not okay." I cried. "I've always wanted a big family...and now we ca-can't." I hoped that James was sleeping,so he didn't have to see me like this. I didn't want to cry in front of my child." I'm only 19 and I can't have another kid?" My heart was racing.

"I feel so stupid." I said."Thinking everything was going to be okay after James was born?I should have known."

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I laugh and crouch so she can get off "she's not a brat!" I say as I sit on the couch.

Harry : "Ginny! You make it sound like its your fault" I say in disbelief "there'll be a way around the problems baby. It'll be ok. Just trust me!" 

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"It is my fault!" I exclaimed." I-I shouldn't have let this happen!" I quivered in my husbands lap."I-I shouldn't have wanted to get pregnant in the first place."

Hermione:

I turned around for a second,then tackled Ron off the couch and on  to the ground.

" Ki$$ me!" I exclaimed smiling at him.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: "you didnt 'let anything happen'  its just as much my fault as yours! It takes two to tango, or in this case, have kids. I wanted this just as much as you" I say. I was getting agitated as she wouldn't let me soothe her

Ron: I laugh "one good reason" I tease as I roll so im  on top

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Because you love me." I said and held  Rons hands so he wouldn't get away."Good enough?"

Ginny:

"He-he didn't say it was impossible." I started to realize it as I said it." Plus...I want to wait at least untill James is out of diapers." I said ,not crying anymore. I looked up at Harry.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I laugh "no I have no choice! Being held against my will" I tease as I lean my head, lightly kissing her.

Harry: I smile "see I told you it would be ok. You should listen to me more" I say softly

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"You're right." I said,now smiling." I'd rather try and lose the baby then not try at all."

Hermione:

I frowned." Don't you be holding back on me." Then I let go of his hands. Rose crawled off to a corner and curled up there.

Haymitch Approves

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

last person to say pizza wins

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last one to say lollipop wins!!