Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I kissed her back softly as I place my hands on her hips and pull her close

Ron: I look quiet suprised at the sudden violent out burst. Instead of returning the aggression like I usually did I tried calling her kissing down, returning her aggressive one with a soft one

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I wouldn't quit. I pressed up harder against Ron... I wanted him. I knew we couldn't-here in Roses room,but I was planning on dragging Ron to our room down the hall,or at least to the guest room next door.

Ginny:

I smiled.

"I love you Harry." I said laughing a little. I realized I had the perfect life. A loving husband,a wonderful kid and another one on the way.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I pull back from her lips  " 'Mione." I mutter warningly as I wriggle away from the wall 

Harry: "I love you too Mrs Potter." I say softly as I lean my forehead against hers in a loving gesture

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I press up against him again and groaned."Please Ron. Love me like you used to." I sighed."Before Rose was born."

Ginny:

It still gave me shivers when he said that. i rested my head on his shoulder and a song played on the radio. The one we danced to at our wedding.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "I still love you hermione.  But not in our daughters room while our brother and sister are downstairs with their son" I say softly as my hands rest kn hee hips. 

Harry: I grin and offer her my hand "may I have this dance Mrs Potter?" I ask

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I smiled." Of course Mr.Potter." I took Harry's hand and wrapped my arms around his neck,slowly moving to the song. I rested my head on his shoulder. My stomch was churnning,but I didn;'t care.I relaxed in his arms.

Hermione:

I sighed and pulled him out of Rose's room and in to the guest room. I heard what he said,but I didn't care. I sat him down on the bed and sat on his lap. I kissed him and ran my fingers donw his spine." I promise I'll be quiet." I whispered in his ear before kissing him again. My hands moved down his chest ,his stomach,heading to the "zone" as we call it in front of Rose.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smile and hold her close to me, my hands round her waist, ,lightly kissing her head as I slowly dance around the room with her. It was perfect as it always was

Ron: I begin to protest again but give. I lock the door and begin kissing her again, pulling her legs round my waist

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

I feel what little I ate come up, and I pull away from Harry.

"I'm sorry." Is all I can say before I bolt in to the bathrooom,leaning over the toilet and gagging like crazy.

Hermione:

I promised I'd be wuiet. But I can't help it when a small mo@an escapes my mouth. I press up harder against him and grab his shirt. I'm scared I'm going to rip it...and when we go downstairs later Harry and Ginny would know we were up to something.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I slowly follow, crouching beside her and rubbing her back "its ok baby" I say quietly

Ron: I pull her close to me as Iet her grab my shirt, pulling off hers

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny: 

The morning sickness wasn't this bad with James..in fact I don't remember a time when I was throwing up. I quivered and sighed as Harry rubbed my back. Then I heard James crying. I felt so bad. He must have woken up to the noise. I try to stand up,but am overcome by another burst of throwing up.

Hermione:

I sighed as my shirt hit the floor and I pulled Ron's over his head. Rocking back and forth on the bed,we were making quite a bit of noise. But I promised that I'd be quiet. Not our surroundings.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

hi

speak about the above user

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

latest videos