Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: "one minute" I murmur.  Morning sickness, in a way, was a good sign. I walk to James and crouch beside him "you ok bud?" I ask he looks nervous "is mummy poorly" he asks innocently, I shake my head "no pal, now go back to sleep, ok?" I say as I stand up

(Ima timeskip for ron and hermione)

Ron: I move to hold hermione in my arms as the blanket covers us

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I smiled at Ron. We haven't been that passionate since before Rose was born...the day she was concieved. I push his bangs out of his eyes...."I really miss that."

Ginny:

I get up and clean my teeth. Still worried about James. I walked out of the bathroom and found him sleeping. I looked at Harry.

"Was he worried about me?" I asked,watching James sleep,chest rising and falling,slurping away at his thumb. We had done everything to keep him from doing it,but nothing was working.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I lightly kissed her head "me too" I murmur. My hair used to be cut regularly, but after finding out hermione preferred it this length, , thats the length I kept it

Harry: I turn to ginny "of course he was. But I told him you were ok and he went back to sleep" I lightly prise James fingers away from his mouth but he whimpers in his sleep, i chuckle and put them back

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"What in the world are we going to do with him?" I asked,laughing. I pushed his brown bangs out of his face. He had crazy hair that just couldn't be tamed...ju$t like hi$ dads. He shifted on the couch and I kneeled down to make sure he didn't fall off. He was used to his crib. Sleeping on the couch was new to him.

Hermione:

"Do you remember the last time it was like that?" I asked. I did,of course,but I wanted to know if he did.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I laugh "he hates peanut butter, right? Each time we see that he has to eat peanut butter" I say with a mischievous grin. I hoped James would be a good influence on his sibling, but we couldn't tell yet

Ron: I smile and nod "july 14th, the day rose was cconceived" I say matter of factly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Such a long time ago." I said looking back." I remember how it happened to." I smiled at the thought of Ron, when we were 20 years old." You supprised me by coming home from work early...with roses... and I just attacked you."

Ginny:

" The docotr said I couldn't have another child." I stood back up." We beat the odds."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I laugh and nod "thought you'd been stolen by aliens!" I tease. The roses were sat downstairs.  Hermione had loved them so much I put a charm on them to preserve them

Harry: I wrap my arm round her waist "we did. We jut need to break James of his habit, then your the centre of attention, your always the center of my attention" I murmur,  my lips at her neck

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"I dragged you upstairs.....we barely made it to the bedroom." I laughed....he was kissing my neck just outside of our room. We had just moved in to our home and I was leaning up against a large box.... I now realized...it was also the night he proposed to me.

Ginny:

I giggled,and pulled away from Harry. He knew how loud I was when he did this.

"We're gonna wake up James," I said,smiling at him.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: i nod with a smile as I remember "that wasnt the original plan,  but an added extra. The plan was to ask you to marry me" I say, kissing her neck as I had that night.

Harry: I stick ## ###### lip out in a pout as James did when he didnt get what he wanted "fine" I mutter

(can you say Albus Severus here? If not I need to talk to a mod or admin)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Maybe..just one kiss." I wrapped my arms around his neck,like I did when we were dancing and kissed him softly.

"Better?"

Hermione:

"Wasn't much of a suprise." I said smiling. "Considering the ring box fell out of your jacket when I took it off of you." I thought about that night. He took me outside,in the forest behind our house,me just wearing a fuzzy robe and him not wearing a shirt and asked me." Remember how you tried to cover it up?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Chat Or Fourms

Do You Like School?

ho many postes

Do You Like School?

latest videos