Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I nod as I hold her close "rose would be a great big sister, wouldn't she?" I say softly

Harry: I shake my head "I very much doubt it.. He knows what I'll do if he comes near us for a start"

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

" I wish we could just have normal lives." I said quietly. "But....It's pretty obvious we can't."

Hermione:

'So....you want another kid?" I asked him. This was so exciting for me...over the past couple of months I've been wanting another child and knowing Ron wants another one..just gives me more hope.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckle "normal?! Normals boring!" I say with a grin, kissing down her neck

Ron: "of course I do" I say softly, running my fingers up and down her spine,  creating noticeable goosebumps on her arms

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

'You want to start trying?" I asked him,looking in to his eyes...it was dark in our room,the only light source was the moonlight,shining in from the window behind me.

Ginny:

'well...we aren't boring." I said with a laugh."That's for sure."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I barely registered her words as my lips press up against hers, barely letting her finish her sentences as my fingers continue trailing up and down her back

Harry:  I nod and grin "too right!" I say as I begin tickling her stomach

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"I guess that's a yes then?" I asked pulling away for a second.

Ginny:

I laughed." I can't wait." I said to Harry.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "what do you think" i mutter as I press my lips back against hers and pull her close to me

Harry: "me either... ive been thinking" I say quietly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Okay. We'll try." I jumped up on top of him and sighed. It was going to be hard.Especially because Rose was in the other room and has walked in on us before. I couldn't relax. But I made it seem like I could. We got through it pretty quick,but I just hoped it worked.

Ginny:

"You want to name our baby after Dumbledore don't you?" I knew it. " And his middle name after Snape?"They both had huge influences on Harry's life...."I agree."

(Time/Location change, 2 months later. AT Ron & Hermione's house...Hermione has taken a pregnancy test.....Ginny and Harry are decorating Albus' room.)

Hermione:

Devistation was the first thing to hit me as I stare down at the negative result. We continue to try and try but all we get is negative results. I was so disapointed. I threw the test in the garbage and pushed passed Ron,who had been standing there,waiting for the results. I ran to our room,crying. He didn't need to know the result....

I flopped down on the bed and hugged my pillow to my chest. Rose was at daycare so I wasn't worried that she'd see me and panic.
"Negative." I whispered to myself. I heard the clanging of the garbage can and footsteps down the hall. I knew Ron would be devestated too. He wanted another child as much as I did.
Ginny:

We now 100% knew we were having a boy,Harry and I. We had painted Albus, room bright blue,which used to be the guest room. James has adjusted to Harry and I being out all the time. I lied the blue knit blanket down inside Albus' crib and smiled. I was so exicted. The doctor told me I wouldn't make it this far....but I knew I could. And I did. I felt the baby move inside me and my hand flew to my stomach. Kind of a reflex.

"Hey buddy." I whispered." We can't wait to have you here. Your big brother is really excited."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron:
After Hermione had run out the room I quickly checked the test, making sure she hadn't missed the positive result somehow. In dissapointment I threw the test away. I walked after hermione and opened the door, sitting on the bed beside her. Rubbing her back I whisper "It's ok 'Mione" I pull her close to me. "It's okay"

Harry:
I smiled gently at Ginny, placing my hand on her stomach as i felt Albus kicking. Seemingly on cue, as Ginny mentioned James he ran in the room. "MUMMY!!!! A gnome bit me!!" he wailed loudly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(omg!You're back.)
Hermione:
I shook my head. "We've been trying so hard." I said,my voice breaking."I-I" I had no words. And the words I did have...wouldn't exactly be appropriate for the mother of a two year old.

Ginny:
"James. Quit making up stories." I knelt down beside James and smiled."Wanna feel your baby brother?"I asked,taking James' hand and placing it on my belly.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos