Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I hold Ginnys hand tightly. There was a nurse watching just in case Albus chose natural birth.

Ron: I raise an eyebrow. "Good at what?"

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"Hmm.Driving,whispering" I start to list." Oh and hiding the huge crush you had on me." I smile and kiss his cheek,flipping the page. To one of both of us on a staircase. Ron was holding my hand. "You made it so obvious. I actually noticed it...and kind of liked it."
Ginny:'
"Oh." I sit up a little."Phew.Contraction." I lean back again and put my hand on my stomach.
"Okay.Thank you Albus.Thank you." I say sarcastically. "Mummy really needed that."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(my whole post just deleted and i don't feel like typing it again. Ron retorts with a photo of harry and hermione in a way that looks more than friends, harry comforts Ginny)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(kay)
Ginny:
"Oh my god!Why Albus?Why?" The doctor comes back in and has me push again. When it works,I sigh realived.
Hemione:
"Ron,that's completely out of context, Harry was trying to comfort me." I roll my eyes." You're the one I love.The one I've always loved." I show Ron a picture. It was of us in potions class,fisrt year. I was smiling and blushing,looking at him from across the room.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I run the back of Ginnys hand with my thumb as I smile gently. I watch Yeh doctor count down for Ginny again, bracing my hand for an extreme squeeze

Ron: "Out of context or not Most of these pictures can be viewed as you liking Harry. I mean I sat beaide him in every class so its hard to know who your looking at.. anyway... " I flip the page, us, hugging hagrid in our second year

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I flip the page. Showing Ron almost every picture we were in. I was looking at him. Then I came across another one of the tiome he was showing my how to skip rocks. We were both laughing and smiling,and I was reaching out for his hand.
"I miss those days." I say,almost forgetting he's in the room."Back when we had these moments." I tear up, my horemones getting the better of me. I wanted this second baby out now.
Ginny:
I want to squeeze Harry's hand as hard as possible but I remember how much I hurt him the last time and only squeeze it lightly as I push. I can feel Albus' head, and am overwhelmed by the thought of seeing my baby's face right away instead of being unconcious for five hours and then seeing my baby. Then a hige contraction hits and I feel tears streaming down my cheeks.
"I can't-"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "We can make more moments like that, with just the two us, or family moments. And Rose and the second baby will have moments like this to share with us. Our lives have barely started 'Mione" I say soothingly, wiping her face and holding her close, closing the book

Harry: "You can Ginny. You managed James you can manage this" I whisper comfortingly as I wipie her tears away. "I don't care if you break my fingers, squeeze my hand as hard as you can to help us meet our little Albus" I encourage

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"I love you Ron." I whisper in his ear. "I love you and our babies so much." My hormones are getting the better of me and dispite Ron comforting me,I still cry.
Ginny:
I bite my lip and nod.The doctor tells me that I can do it as well and one more push,and I can hear my little boy crying. I want to see him, and then call Ron and Hermione.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "I love you too Mione. And Rose, and the forming bump" I reply, lightly kissing away the tears on her cheeks as I hold her close to me

Harry: I smile, being passed our new son, wrapped in a towel. "Hey lil Albus Severus, how you doing?" I whisper, holding him close to Ginny as I sat beside her on the bed

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I close my eyes as we k!ss. This was one of the moments that I loved to have with him. Then the phone rang.I groaned.
"Be right back." I walked in to the living room and picked up the phone. "Ginny? Really.Yeah.We'll be here." I hung up and walked to the bedroom. "Ginny had the baby. She wants us to bring the kids."
Ginny:
I put down my phone and held Albus in my arms.He reached up to Harry and grabbed his finger.
"Hi my little baby." I said smiling."Hi. Your big brother is going to be so happy to see you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Old Show

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

latest videos