Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I walk back into the kids room and pick James up on my shoulders, and Rose in my arms. "Aunty Ginny had her baby" I say to a confused Rose. James perks u. "Mummy had baby!" he chants as I carry the two, "Shall we take a quick route?" I ask hermione

Harry: I smile at our second son. "You have a great family. A wonderful mummy, a great big brother, a kind aunt, a silly uncle, and a quiet cousin. You'll love it" I whisper as he grabs my finger

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"And your names after the best wizard there was." I kissed Albus' forehead. "He did so much for us." Albus yawned and I laughed."Sleepy little guy."

Hermione:
"Yeah. I think James wants to see his baby brother.Rose seems excited to." I picked James up and walked outside to the car. Placing James and Rose in the back.
"For once Ron.I trust you to drive." I said getting in the passenger seat.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckle, looking at his sleepy eyes. Bright green. The colour of mine and my mums. James had Ginnys eyes. Albus' eyes were a sign that his grandparents live on in him. "Look at his eye colour" I whisper happily. (Little factoid. In the books Harry/baby albus/ first lilly potter had green eyes. However the actress for lily had brown eyes and Daniel Radcliffe had blue eyes and was allergic to the contacts. And blue eyed young albus was played by a grown up baby harry)

Ron: I grin as I sit in the car. Rose looks excited. "Can we use fly car?" she asks. "I swear I've never used the flight when she's in the car, it musta been dad!" I exclaim quickly as I nod at rose, starting the car

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Oh my god.Yours and your mums eyes." I see them. It looks so right on him, then I notice his facial features. "I told you he'd look like you." (Lil factoid for YOU. Apparently Albus has red hair like Ginny.)  I notice Albus full head of hair,but make no comment.
Hermione:
"Rose,honey?Did daddy ever use flight while you were in the car?Tell mummy the truth."
"Yes mummy!We were running late for daycare!" Rose exclaims. I look at Ron,crossing my arms

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I laugh "Yeah, yeah,  yeah" I joke as the startling green eyes close as the newborn in my wifes arms falls asleep (Lil factoid for YOU. I just read 19 years later (again, to check this factoid) and it says Albus looks just like harry, so that means hair too! Hehe! And don't forget lil Teddy Lupin that visits all the time!) I run a finger across Albus' scruffy hair and chuckle

Ron: I look shocked. "I never! That was the day I sat in the passenger seat and let dad driive!" I retort. "Anyway I'm using it as we speak" I say as I point at the clouds outside the window

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's right...dang it. Lily has Ginny' shair.) 
Ginny:
I feel tears of joy stream down my cheeks."You're so perfect Albus. You are." I smile when Albus giggles and sticks his hand in his mouth.Then give a frustrated groan." C'mon! We just got your brother to stop doing that."
Hermione:
"Ron,I swear if you crash and we survive, I will strangle you." Rose whines in the back.
"Honey,I don't mean it." I say turning to her,then I turn back to Ron.'Not yet."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha I know hp better than my own life)
Harry: I laugh "Oh well! I'll get him to stop!" I wipe her tears away gently. "James is gonna love his little brother" (When we get to Albus' first day at hogwarts Im gonna right loads, quoting the book. If you did too I'd probaly cry of joy!) I say brightly as I tickle his chin

Ron: I laugh at Hermione. "I barely crashed it when i was 12, i think ill be ok now!" I laugh, parking in a secluded area of the car park. Getting out I put James back on my shoulders, passing Rose to Ginny

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"I think I hear them outside." I say looking up at Harry.Then I look down at Albus." Your family is here. Your Auntie Hermione and Uncle Ron, and Cousin Rose..and big brother James."
Hermione:
"Barely? Your lucky you and Harry survived!"I joked as Rose started to fall asleep in my arms. She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.James however,looked really excited.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I grin as, if on cue, the family walks in. I sit James on my lap, teling him to be gentle if he touched Albus. "This is your little brother Albus. You have to be nice to him, like you are with Rose. And careful as he's only little" I warn

Ron: I shrug "I'm the master of lucky escpaes!" I grin, walking in. I stand beside Harry as I sit on James. "Another chosen one look alike. When will Weasly genes show through?!" I joke

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Well..if we ever end uop with a girl." I say smiling at Harry."Maybe then?"
Hermione:
I held the sleeping Rose in my arms and smile. "Maybe with my second the Granger genes'll start to show." (Hugo looks a bit like Hermione right?I haven't read the books in so long) Now Rose was pulling on my hair,which I had put up in a braid

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

latest videos