Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(It doesnt really describe the kids in the books, but i think so. Also i think ron and hermione have three kids because James mentions cousin Victorie so im gonna google t, could you too?)

Harry: I smile at Ginny as James looks in awe at his youngere brother (odd how the Potter kids are all 2 years apart...) "Maybe we will have a girl that looks like you, or a boy that looks like you and your brother"

Ron:  I nod "Maybe the bump might be less ginger, less freckles"  I say, chuckling at Rose

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol. I think Victorie is Bill and Fleurs daughter.)
Ginny:
"So....you want three?" I ask Harry,smiling." I think I;d be okay with three."
Hermione: 
"Okay. Rose,sweetie wake up." I say softly in to Rose's ear. "Your strangling mummy."

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(ARRH MY GOD COMPUTER STPO DELETING MY POSTS! She is. She is 17 on Albus' first day, attending her last year. Teddy is 19, seeing victorie off. they dated when they went school together. So if James is a 3rd year teddy is... 6 years older than james, 8 than albus)

Harry: "I like three, three's a nice number" I say lilghtly as James lightly touches his brothers cheek

Ron: I chuckle. "Has anyone seen Teddy lately, he hasn't met James or Rose properly before and he;s starting hogwarts this year, I wanna wish him luck" 

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"No.I haven't seen him." I say,watching Albus fall asleep.
Hermione:
"C'mon Rose wake-up." I felt Rose move in my arms and almost thought she was waking up,but she just tightened her grip on me.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I look at Ron, thoughtful.  "He's probably round bill and Fleurs,  they're the ones looking after him for a while" I say afterna moment

Ron: I nod at Harry then look at Rose. "C'mon Rose wakey, come meet Albus"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
Rose whines and looks up at Ron. "Hi daddy."
I kiss Rose's forehead."Go see your knew cousin." Rose jumped down from my arms and walked over to Ginny. I felt a little light headed suddenly and sat down.
Ginny:
I smiled as both James and Rose played with little Albus. holding his small hand and watching him sleep.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "Mione? You ok?" I questin quietly, sitting on the arm of the chair she was on. Resting my hand on her shoulder I look concerned.

Harry: I chuckle at James and Rose. "Rose, your going to be extra kind and sweet to your little cousin aren't you?"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"I'm fine." I reply."Just a little light headed.I got this with Rose."
Ginny:
I smiled as Rose nodded her head. "And James, you'll be super kind to your baby brother right?"
"Yes mummy!"
(Time ############# change. 2 months later.)
Hermione:
I swear under my breath as Ron cleans out the big gash in my leg.We had another run in with Darius. He had Albus,Rose and James. They were un injured, but Harry,Ron,Ginny and I got pretty beat up trying to get them back. I hold a damp cloth to Rons head where he had a small but obvious cut.
Ginny: '
Harry and I sit in the living room as the three kids sleep in Roses room. Harry was slipping in and out of conciousness and my right arm was cut from the shoulder down to the elbow. I have been able to keep Harry concious for wo hours..but am worried he'll slip again.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I sigh slightly as my head.   slowly covers the cloth in blood. I thought this had ended, but we were still encountering Darius. Lightly dabbing the wound I as a question. "Don't we have any essence of dittany? It worked well enough when I splinched myself"

Harry: Sitting up slightly I ###### my wounds. None as big as the huge gash across my forehead, now sttitched, that was causing me to loose conciousness. As I thought this the veil covered my eyes and all went black

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I wince from the pain. My leg stings so much." I don't know anymore Ron. I just don't know anything anymore." I remove the cloth from Rons head for a second and it's caked with blood. I throw it in the grey bucket we had beside us,then put a new cloth on his wound." All I know is that I'm glad the kids weren't hurt."
Ginny:
I rub Harry's chest and slowly encourage him to come back. I start to mention the kids,knowing he hasn't gotten the news that they're okay.
"Harry,honey.The kids are okay. They're fine...they weren't injured although James and Rose are pretty shaken up. Albus is alright." I kiss his cheek and continue to ru his bare chest.He had a wound on his side, and I patched it up with some tape and guaze.

Haymitch Approves

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Be my buddies

Lets Count!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last one to post school wins!