Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "Worth a shot" I mumble, raising the wand poised at my side. After muttering the spell I watch as a bottle of essence of dittany flies into my hand. "We do can you do it? I'm useless" Iask quietly, removing a drip of blood from her leg

Harry: Sloely, ever so slowly, my eyes open again. "Albus....." I repeat. "James. Rose...Wherer are they? I wanna see them" I say, sitting up. The way I speak it's like they're the injured ones, not us. Attempting to standI instantly fall back

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
" I thought we agreed to let them heal on their own." I say,taking it from him. I'd rather us use the natural way. Our wounds were going to eal.Sure they'd leave a few scars but...
Ginny:
"You're not stable enough to make it up the stairs Harry.I'll get them." I walk up the stairs and soon return with Rose,James and Albus. Holding Albus in my hands and Rose and James were standing behing me. James runs straight up to Harry and bear hugs him.Rose,still intimidated after seeing Harry in protective father,uncle and husband mode, holds on to my leg. My arm stings from holding James,who is now stirring in his sleep.
"Daddy!" James exclaims holding Harry.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I shook my head. "You and Ginny agreed. I fully supported the essence." I say, grabbing it back, dipping it on my head wouund, before she stole it back. But I'd used enouugh to heal the wound.

Harry: I smile "Hey buddy, how you doing?" I ask as I hug him, careful of my cuts. Looking at Rose I raise an eyebrow. "You ok lil princess?" I question as she clings to Ginny

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Hermione:
"Fine." I think back to the incident..it had just happened hours ago.But everything was still blurry."I love how protetive you and Harry were."
Ginny:

Rose takes my arm and squeezes it. I look at Harry.
"She saw you...when you pulled that knife." We usually only used our wands...but Harry had a few "normal"weapons that he had pulled on Darius. One was a switch blade...Rose saw him slit Darius' throat with it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "You were in danger, of course I was protective" I say gently as I hold her hand in mine. Kissing it lightly I sigh. "Glad its all over now"

Harry: I slip James off my lap and move onto the floor in front of Rose, who cowers away. "That man was a very very bad man. He wanted to hurt you andd James, Albus, Auntie Ginny, your mummy and daddy and the baby your mummys having. Either I did that to him or he would of k!lled your mummy"  explain quietlyy and gently

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry about leaving.Riley was crying.)
Hermione:
"You're a great guy Ron. The best husband,father,uncle." I kiss him gently,my bump,kind of getting in the way.
Ginny:
I smile as Rose moves closer to Harry.She was trusting him again. She reaches out and takes his hand."I trust you uncle Harry." She hugs him.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its ok XD ) Ron: I chuckle, pattiing her bump lightly. "And you are a great mother wife and aunt" I reply gently

Harry: Lightly hugging rose james clambers in. "Group hug?" I joke, pullling Ginny and Albus into the hug

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(She was hungry XD)
Hermione:
I feel the baby's slight movements. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl...but I asume boy..another Ron look-a-like. I want to name him a name that Ron may think is a little odd."It likies your voice."
Ginny:
I kiss Harry's forehead and suddenly hear Albus' screams.Rose and James do as told and back away.I start to rock him,but he refuses to stop.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "I bet it likes your voice too" I whisper, rubbiing my hand on her stomach. I was woondering if it was a boy or girl who itd look like.

Harry: Unable to stand I hold myy arms up for my screaming son, offering to rock him

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"I-I" I smile lightly,hating how I'm stuttering." I think it's a boy." I say.I want to tell him the name..but he may think it's stupid,so I keep quiet,take my noebook and write down the name in my neat cursive writing.
Hugo.
Ginny:
I hand Albus over to Harry and as soon as he's in his arms he stops whining. I laugh and sit on the couch,James crawls up on my lap and Rose turns on the television.
"Guess he just wanted his daddy."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I Went Home

We the Kidz

Evermoor (Disney Show)

Everyday And Every Night

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos