Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: Taking the notebook I look at the cursive writing. "Hugo, thatts a cool name" I say llightly as I hand back the notebook. "You think its a boy?" I ask

Harry: I chuckle and bounce Albus in my arms. "Don't worry. I'm sure the third kid will fvour yyo when we have it" I teaese as I watch the tv

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"Yeah. I do. I just have a feeling." I smile."You like the name?" I always wanted to go old school with names...that's knd of how I got Rose...middle name for Hugo wasn't going to be easy though.
Ginny:
"I doubt it." I say,watching little Albus play with his brothers clothes. He looked so cute..and more nad more like Harry everyday. He even had a birthmark on his forehead right where Harry has his scar.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile. "I love that name" I say with a grin as I slowly pull my hand from her bump. I hoped it was a boy. I'd always wanted a son and daughter.

Harry: I grin. " I don't, especially if it's a girl" ruffling Albus' light hair I chuckle. He looked more like me than James did. Seeing Albus' birthmark makes my hand begin raising to my head, but  I instantly drop it down

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"No.Don't." I take Ron's hand and place it back on my bump."I think he likes it...and I like it." At 7 months pregnant my horemones were doing more than expected. I knew how dangerous it would be..but I wanted him."
Ginny:
I notice how well Harry is with the kids."You've gone so long without becoming unconcious again. Good for you." Albus whines in his sleep and reaches up to his birthmark. Then I see how Harry feels about Albus' birthmark. He must be wondering how he got it i the exact same place he had his scar.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I nod. "Mkay" I say, my hand resting lightly on her bump as I sit beside her. Light kicks made my hand vibrate

Harry: "Ginny... Don't you think it's odd. The place of his birthmark that is" I say quietly, tracing it wit hmy finger

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I lean back a little.Where Ron's hand is..it makes me want him.My lower stomach. I try not to show any frustration when he won't touch me.Stupid horemones. I think to myself.
Ginny:
"So you notice it to... I always thought it was just a coincidence." I say."But now that you mention it...it is a little odd." I put my hand on Albus and when he whines a little,I remove my hand.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: Lightly rubbing her stomach I lean back, closing my eyes and sighing slightly. I was extremely tired and was glad it was over

Harry: I chuckle as Albus whines when Ginn touches him. "How would it get just there? I suppose if his hair looks like mine when he's older it'll cover it" I say, looking at his dark hair

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I didn't want Ron to fall asleep. I want him to take care of my leg...and my desires.I seceretly hope that my face isn't showing what I'm thinking.
Ginny:
I smile." Why would he want to hide it?It connects him to his family,his family's past." I push Harry's bangs out of his face. " And when he finds the one,she'll love him just the way he is.Just like how I love you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I knew what Hermione was thinking. I'd noticed it on her face before I leant back and closed my eyes. "No, Hermione" I say quietly. Sitiing up I quickly grab the Dittany and put some on her leg before she can stop me.

Harry: "Suppose people tell their kids about me. Who I was. What happened. About my scar" my hand twitched at that word. "And if they saw his birthmark he might gegt just as much unwanted attention.....thats all I'm saying"  I say, gently pushing a light bit of hair onto Albus' face

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"Why not?"I ask watching my leg heal." Ginny and Harry,while she was pregnant,they did." I want him, and I know how he's going to reply...the entire time we found out about baby number 2, Ron's been very cautious of what he does to me,what I do, and what Rose does.
Ginny:
I close my eyes and continue to brush Harry's hair out of his face. "Hey.If he's just like you he'll be strong enough to take it." I soon realize I'm talking about Harry. " He's strong,smart and an amazing person."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Any 90s Music fan here?

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos