Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: Taking the notebook I look at the cursive writing. "Hugo, thatts a cool name" I say llightly as I hand back the notebook. "You think its a boy?" I ask

Harry: I chuckle and bounce Albus in my arms. "Don't worry. I'm sure the third kid will fvour yyo when we have it" I teaese as I watch the tv

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"Yeah. I do. I just have a feeling." I smile."You like the name?" I always wanted to go old school with names...that's knd of how I got Rose...middle name for Hugo wasn't going to be easy though.
Ginny:
"I doubt it." I say,watching little Albus play with his brothers clothes. He looked so cute..and more nad more like Harry everyday. He even had a birthmark on his forehead right where Harry has his scar.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I smile. "I love that name" I say with a grin as I slowly pull my hand from her bump. I hoped it was a boy. I'd always wanted a son and daughter.

Harry: I grin. " I don't, especially if it's a girl" ruffling Albus' light hair I chuckle. He looked more like me than James did. Seeing Albus' birthmark makes my hand begin raising to my head, but  I instantly drop it down

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"No.Don't." I take Ron's hand and place it back on my bump."I think he likes it...and I like it." At 7 months pregnant my horemones were doing more than expected. I knew how dangerous it would be..but I wanted him."
Ginny:
I notice how well Harry is with the kids."You've gone so long without becoming unconcious again. Good for you." Albus whines in his sleep and reaches up to his birthmark. Then I see how Harry feels about Albus' birthmark. He must be wondering how he got it i the exact same place he had his scar.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I nod. "Mkay" I say, my hand resting lightly on her bump as I sit beside her. Light kicks made my hand vibrate

Harry: "Ginny... Don't you think it's odd. The place of his birthmark that is" I say quietly, tracing it wit hmy finger

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I lean back a little.Where Ron's hand is..it makes me want him.My lower stomach. I try not to show any frustration when he won't touch me.Stupid horemones. I think to myself.
Ginny:
"So you notice it to... I always thought it was just a coincidence." I say."But now that you mention it...it is a little odd." I put my hand on Albus and when he whines a little,I remove my hand.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: Lightly rubbing her stomach I lean back, closing my eyes and sighing slightly. I was extremely tired and was glad it was over

Harry: I chuckle as Albus whines when Ginn touches him. "How would it get just there? I suppose if his hair looks like mine when he's older it'll cover it" I say, looking at his dark hair

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I didn't want Ron to fall asleep. I want him to take care of my leg...and my desires.I seceretly hope that my face isn't showing what I'm thinking.
Ginny:
I smile." Why would he want to hide it?It connects him to his family,his family's past." I push Harry's bangs out of his face. " And when he finds the one,she'll love him just the way he is.Just like how I love you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I knew what Hermione was thinking. I'd noticed it on her face before I leant back and closed my eyes. "No, Hermione" I say quietly. Sitiing up I quickly grab the Dittany and put some on her leg before she can stop me.

Harry: "Suppose people tell their kids about me. Who I was. What happened. About my scar" my hand twitched at that word. "And if they saw his birthmark he might gegt just as much unwanted attention.....thats all I'm saying"  I say, gently pushing a light bit of hair onto Albus' face

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"Why not?"I ask watching my leg heal." Ginny and Harry,while she was pregnant,they did." I want him, and I know how he's going to reply...the entire time we found out about baby number 2, Ron's been very cautious of what he does to me,what I do, and what Rose does.
Ginny:
I close my eyes and continue to brush Harry's hair out of his face. "Hey.If he's just like you he'll be strong enough to take it." I soon realize I'm talking about Harry. " He's strong,smart and an amazing person."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos