Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I laugh "dint remind me. I was such a brat and anyway, everybody thought you liked harry" I say. It seemsso didistant remembering our first few school years

Harry: at first i was worrried we may go to far, then i realise, i didnt care even if we did. I # # # # back with the same agression, and love, and passion

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Yes."I groaned,really loud. So loud I realized what I was doing and pulled away.I wasn't going to do that again. I still got shivers when I thought back to...the forest inccident behind the Muggle's highschool. I pulled away,feeling like I had dissapointed Harry,"Not again. I'll be really loud."

Hermione:

"What?' I asked laughing."People thought I 'liked' Harry?" It was hard to picture me with Harry."Why would they think that?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I look confused "ginny ? You ok?" I ask, concerned. I wrap my arm back round her as i talk, kissing tne top of her head

Ron: I nod "you were the brains, harry was the..others and inwas the third wheel. That you seemed to despise. So take a guess" I say, half joking

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"The night behind the school..." I looked away. I didn't want to look at him."I got us caught. I was being too loud.And if we continue...it'll happen again."

Hermione:

"Ron.You were always the one I loved." I said smiling."Don't think like that. I love you.Listen to me." I pressed my forehead against his." I love you Ron."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I sigh and shake my head "we were younger then ginny, doing stuff we shouldnt of been doing in places we shouldnt of been, its not your fault. Now we're old enough to do what we want. In a hotel with empty rooms beside, and a do not disturb sign on our door" I say, trying to calm her. Reassure her it wasnt her fault.   I didnt want her upset. I lightly #### her neck

Ron: i lean my head against hers "i love you too. I always have and always will" i say softly

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Okay." I felt my heart pumping fast and let Harry ki$$ me.I started groaning again.

"Harry,I'm going to be really loud.We-" I groaned when Harry wouldn't stop.

Hermione:
"I'm so tired.I said moving closer."I can't think straight."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I knew she was going to be loud and i didnt care. I ki$$ her fiercly, yet romanticly as I lay her back down,  on the bed

Ron: "well then you should sleep" I say lightly pecking her cheek

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

"Okay." I replied."I'll go to sleep.I love you." I snuggle in to Rons chest and slowly drift off.

Ginny:
"I.Love.You." I said through pants.I ki$$ Harry as he ki$$e$ my neck. I mo@ned so loud that i swear the bed jumped and the room shook. All I cared about was right here,right now.

(Time change:The next morning!)

Hermione:
I awoke with my stomach churnning and imediatly bolted in to the bathroom. I threw up a few times and groaned.

Ginny:

I awoke with Harry's arm around my waist and smile. I moved suddenly to wake him up.

"Good morning sleepyhead."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I stood and walked into the bathroom next to hermione.  I crouch beside her and rub her back, passing her a glass of water "morning. Drink the water" I say firmly

Harry: i smile and rub my eyes "morning" i say, mid yawn.. I move slightly so her arm is still round her waist, but shes closer

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Last night was amazing." I said smiling at Harry." Better then...that time." I suddenly hear a commotion coming from Ron and Hermione's room across the hall.

"Crap.We better go see if they're alright." I jumped out of bed and quickly threw on some old summer dress that was on the floor.

Hermione:

I groaned."Morning sickness." I took a sip of water,but felt like I was getting sick again."I hate it."I gagged and leaned over the toilet a little more.This was tourture.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loner's club

How much battery has you got right now?

Loner's club

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos