Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shook but head at Albus.  "We're not selling the house Albus okay?" I said firmly. I wouldn't let them sell the house. and as the deeds were under my name they couldn't do anything. " "Daddy is going to talk to uncle Dudley. " Harry rarely spoke to his cousin, except special holidays yet referenced him as uncle Dudley.

Ron: I looked  "Oh God I look so different. So does Rosie. Her hairs gotten lighter. " 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny;
Albus smiled."Okay.I love our home."He said.I nodded.i loved the place too,it was the home James was born in,the house Harry carried me in to after the wedding.We had had this house for almost thirteen years.I didn't want to give it up either.
"Why don't you two go play with James?"I asked the kids.They quickly scrambled off the bed and ran down the stairs.I looked up at Harry."Are you sure Dudley would help?"
Hermione:
I nodded."She looks even more like you now then she did when she was born.Except now she had the same poofy hair that I did."My hair had smoothened out over the years,and I sort of wished hers would do the same.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I nodded, positive. "We're not like we used to be. He's the best biological family I've got." I said. "He's also freaked out by your Daddy and Mum." I added with a light chuckle. I kissed her forehead softly as I looked around the room.  The room we conceive our kids and had similar fun nights.

Ron: "She does,  doesn't she...." I smiled with a nod.. "I liked your hair. " I added. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny;
I pulled away slowly,not sure if it was safe.I just had an episode."Harry.."I whispered."I-I don;t think.-"But I caved in and kissed Harry back.
Hermione:
I shook my head."God Ron,it looked like a family of squirrels lived in there."I flipped the page.Rose on her first birthday,cake all over her high chair and face."Took me two hours to clean all that up."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I ruffled her hair softly.  "I love you Ginny, okay?" I said softly, brushing a ginger.lock away from her face. "Don't forget that." I added softly. 

Ron; I chuckled slightly then burst into full on laughter. "She wanted to eat everything clean!"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Of course I know that."I kissed Harry again,my hand on his chest.I really didn;t want anything to happpen,especially not after my episode."I love you too."
Hermione:
I shook my head,laughing,then flipped the page.A picture of the positive pregnancy test.When we found out I was pregnant with Hugo.
"That day...was probabkly one of the best days of my life.FInding out Rosie was going to be abig sister."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smiled softly and pulled her close to me. "You should take a nap my sweet. " I whispered with. smile.  I began playing with her hair happily. 

Ron:  "The list of the best days of my life doesn't include that day..." I said softly as I looked at the happy picture. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I sighed."Stay with me."I pulled Harry on to the bed and moved over so he could have some room."Please.James can take care of Albus and Lilly.They'll look after eachother."I really wanted Harry to stay a little longer.
Hermione;
"So you weren't excited to have another baby?"I asked Ron,honestly feeling a little upset.Then I realized...I didn;t even show Ron the test the very day...I told him a few weeks after I took it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry:  "Who said I was gonna leave, hm? " I smiled as I slipped into bed besides her,  arms softly wrapping around her. "Of course I'm gonna state with you darling." I whispered softly.

Ron: "Of course I was excited! But it's not in my top 3." I said softly as I turned the next page for her. Hugo with tonnes of wires attached to him. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I laughed.Harry could be the sweetest guy sometimes.I kissed him lightly and smield when I pulled away."Did I ever tell you when I first realized i loved you?'I asked him smiling.I remembered.I was ten years old.At platform 9 3/4.When I first saw him.I had read about him before in my brothers books,but I didn;t develop a crush on him untill that very day.
Hermione;
I didn;t want to see Hugo like that,but I did my best to stay brave and keep it on the page.It wasn;t untill I turned the page to find Rose holding Hugo for the first time that the tears started to flow.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos