Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shrugged lightly.  "You can be a good mum and not have to deal with discipline both at the same time. " I pointed out as I sat on the floor to stop Lilly impatiently pulling on my hand as she opened the toy box from the corner and began digging through it.

Ron: I patted Hugo on the head as I stood with Rose in my arms. "We're all okay, aren't we Hug?"

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
GusGinny:I smiled "I guess so."I sighed and watched as Albus and Jsmes wrestled while Harry played with Lilly.It was so cute.My family was perfect. Hermione:As the sun set and I got Hugo and Rose to crawl in to their beds Rose got really anxious.When I went in to their room to kiss them goodnight Rose sighed."What if I'm not good enough?"

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I glanced across at James and Albus,  rolling my eyes and warning James to be careful cause his brother was smaller.  Lilly server me 'tea and cookies' and I pretended to drink and eat until she had to pack th3m away and get ready for bed.

Ron: I followed hermione in. "Rose,  your perfect, okay?  Your good enough for everything. " I whispered,  kissing her forehead then walking out.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:Geetting the kids to bed was always a hassle .Especially Lilly and Albus,who shared a room.This night,however,was an exception.Lilly and Albus crawled right in to their beds right away.Of course,Harry and I had to sing to them first.I stood outside their room,trying to figure out what song Harry and I should sing tonight.We usually sung "I See The Light" but I was thinking "Bridge Of Light" tonight.I walked in to their room and sat on Albus' bed.Harry was probably still with James.
Hermione:I smiled and kissed Roses head."Listen to your father Rosie.You are an amazing little witch and I'm confident you'll do great."I got up and slowly left the room."Now go to sleep sweetie.You need your rest."I shut the door and went to mine and Ron's room .I crawled in to bed.
"She seems so nervous."I said to Ron.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: Something felt weird to me as James let me ruffle his hair and tuck him in. Maybe he was just being good so we didn't stop him going to hogwarts.  He said goodnight to me and I to him. "Night James. " I repeated as I closed the door.  Tonight I wasn't in the mood for singing,  just sleeping,  so I crawled into bed without singing,  just saying goodnight through the doorway to Albus and Lilly. 

Ron: I wrapped my arm round hermione with a nod. "I was when I got my letter. I thought I wouldn't be good enough.  She'll get over it when the excitement sets in."

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
After singing to Albus and Lilly I got up and went to mine and Harry's room,still singing the song as I entered and started to change in to my pijamas,not realizing Harry was in the room.I felt embarassed singing alone in front of people.Even the kids.I always thought Harry's voice made mine sound better.
"Parfois, il n'y a pas une explication évidente,pourquoi les saints cœurs peuvent se sentir les palpitations fortes.C'est alors que vous pouvez construire un pont de lumière,c'est ce qui transforme la mauvaise manière droite.C'est alors que vous ne pouvez pas abandonner la lutte."I sung as I let my hair down out of it's messy bun. "C'est quand l'amour se transforme la nuit en jour,c'est alors que la solitude s'en va,c'est pourquoi tu dois être forte ce soir,seul l'amour peut nous construire un pont de lumière."
Hermione:
I smiled and started kissing Ron roughly."Let's not worry about the kids tonight."I said,kissing his "special spot" behind his left ear.'Let's worry about us tonight."

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I stood,  wrapping my arms round Ginny from behind and resting my head on her shoulder.  I kissed her cheek softly.  "You should sing more often without me Gin." I said softly as I pulled her over to the bed with me. I sat on the edge,  pulling her onto my lap before she'd stopped singing.  "You should sing to me at least. " I added with a cheeky grin. 

Ron: I let out a low m0an as she kisses my ."special spot" I pulled hee closer.  "I can do that..." I teased

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I shook my head,feeling insecure,but I continued the song anyways."Lorsque vos pieds sont faits de pierre, et vous êtes convaincu que vous êtes tout seul.Regardez les étoiles au lieu de l'obscurité
vous trouverez votre cœur brille comme le soleil.Ne laissons pas notre colère nous obtenir perdu
et le besoin d'avoir raison vient avec beaucoup trop élevé pour un coût." I sighed and sung the chorus in english so Harry could follow along easier."  That's when love can build a bridge of light,that's what turns the wrong so right.That's when you know it's worth the fight."
Hermione:
I laughed and crawled on top of Ron.I let out a weird growling noise before kissing his lips and un-buttoning my dress.

Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I smiled softly at Ginny as I kissed her neck softly.  "You really have a really beautiful voice my dear." I whispered in her ear as I pulled her onto the bed fully,  pushing her below me as I lightly pinned her.  My hands moved to lightly squeeze her hips and I pulled myself against her. 

Ron: I slipped the dress off of her as Ipulled her close.  "I love you." I whispered as I kissed her.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny;
I smiled and shook my head."No,I reallly don't."I said,feeling embarassed.I blushed."Harry,what are you-?"I soon realized what Harry was doing,and I rolled away."Not tonight okay?"I asked stting up."The doctor told us not to after an episode like earlier."It was dangerous,and I thought Harry knew that.I got up out of bed and opened the closet door.I pulled a binder off the shlf and sat down on the bed.
"These are some of the songs I like to sing."I said,flipping through the pages."I translated them all in to french.I don't know why I translated them all."
Hermione:
I gigggled and sighed."I love you more Mr.Weasly."I pulld him under the blanket and rolled around so he was on top of me.

Haymitch Approves

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen