Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I stuck my lower lip out at Ginny in a pout when she said no. I let out a soft sigh too. I flicked through the songs.  "It is kinda odd translating them to French, especially as I barely know any so I won't know what your saying if you sing them in French. " I said with a chuckle,  already over my pout.

Ron.: "And I love you most Mrs. Weasley. " I said as I began kissing down her neck

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
'I've been trying to teach you since James was born and you only know a few words." I laughed and stopped on a song that I have loved for a long time."I remember finding this song.'Un Millier D'années."I read.
'We had the english version as the song for our first dance at our wedding."
Hermione:
I mo@ned quietly as Ron kissed my neck.Not sure if Rose and Hugo were asleep yeat.I didn't ant either of them walking in on Ron and I.Even though Rose learned about it in school.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry :: I chuckled lightly with a nod. "I suck at French,  hm?" I said with a shrug.  I didn't like French that much so I didn't bother trying to learn it. I remembered the wedding song very clearly.  "I remember the english version I think...."

Ron: I kissed her neck again and pulled my shirt over my hesd before going back to kissing her neck softly.  I knew hermione was worrying about one of the kids walking in, but I'd locked the door

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"A Thousand Years."I said,translating the song title in to english."I think Ron and Hermione used it too."I sighed and closed my eyes,playing the music in my head.
"Heart beats fast,colours and promises.How to be brave?How can I love when I'm afraid to fall."I started to sing.I loved the song."But watching you stand alone,all of my doubt,suddenly goes away somehow."
Hermione:
I smiled and pulled Ron close to me,forgetting about who would hear as I allowed him to do whatever he wanted.It was soon over,and we lied together on the bed.My breathing was heavy.
"I really missed that."
Mais en regardant, tu demeures seul
Tout mon doute s'en va soudain, je ne sais comment
Un pas de plus
\
Hermi

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: "I don't think they did, I think they are used something else.."  I muttered with a shrug. I laid back on the bed,  closing my eyes and covering them with my arm. "I'm so tired...." I muttered.  I stretched my arm out for her. "Come and lie down with me Gin,"

Ron: "I missed it too." I said with a grin as I pulled her close,  kissing her forehead.  "We never have the time, hm?"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:I gave in and lied down next to Harry.Closing my eyes.I quickly fell asleep.Soon,it was time to take James and Rose shopping.A.K.A,Harry's birthday. Hermione:I told everyone the day before that it would be easier to meet at Diagon Alley (I'm too lazy to check my spelling.)When we got there Rose started looking around at everything.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: "I hat shopping... But on my birthday? Have a heart Ginny!" I whined as Ginny tried to get me up to go shopping. I was not taking three kids shopping. I couldn't stand it despite the fun I had when I was young.

Ron: Albus seemed intent on looking at every owl at mangearie (No idea how to spell it) while lots of cats meowed at him. I stayed by Hugo's side as he examined all the owls, laughing softly to myself.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:I laughed lightly."How about tonight I make this birthday...a happy one."I crawled on top of Harry and started kissing him all over. I pushed his hair out of his eyes."A very special one."I started kissing his neck. Hermione:"Stay close Rosie."I said to my wandering little girl.She ran back to us and smiled."Where's James and Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry?"She asked."Good question Rose."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her close. I kissed below her ear softly. "Tonight. Torture me first,  make up for it later." I said softly. I sat up as I pulled her onto my lap. "Cause we gotta go shopping,  hm? People are expecting us."

Ron: I looked at the watch I'd been gifted for my 18th with a shrug.  "One of them probably slept in. I'm guessing Lilly. " I said,  when Hugo piped up, "I thinkn it was Albus! "

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I smiled lightl;y before kissing Harry,then getting up."If you want I can call the babysitter to see if she'll watch Albus and Lilly while we just take James."I started putting my hair up in it's usual bun,even though everyone had told me previously that they liked it better down.
Hermione:
"Uncle Harry slept in!"Rose said.And I agreed.It must have been Harry.Weekend,summer time.Ginny always complained to me how the kids were always up extra early."It doesn't really matter who is slowing them down.It matters that they get here soon.We have a lot to do."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

cute animals

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos