Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shook my head as I pulled her hair out of the bun. "No bun today,  okay? It looks so much better down." I smiled softly at her before I shrugged. "They can come, they love diagon alley." I said with a nod. "But ring her to see if she'll have them tonight."

Ron:  "Actually, it probably was Harry. But Hermione's right." I said.  I pushed the kids in the right direction, the one of Gringotts.  That was always the first stop at Diagon alley.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I sighed.I knew Harry would do that.I nodded at his suggestion."Okay.Get dressed.The kids are all ready.I'll go call Lucy." Lucy was the kids babysitter.She moved here from Canada a little while ago. The kids loved her.I went down the stairs and watched as Lilly and Albus played together and James tired to teach Lilly to tie her shoes."Albie,Lill,James.Please be quiet while I call Lucy."I picked up the phone off of the charger and dialed Lucy's number.
Hermione:
When we got to Gringotts,I sat down with the kids and waited for Ron.Rose asked if she could play a game on my cellphone,since Hugo had his stuffed bunny to keep him busy and I nodded,giving my phone to her.
"Be careful with it.I don;t want you breaking it like you did your fathers."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckled softly at Ginnys sigh, shrugging it off. I kissed her cheek just before she walked out. Standing up I changed into what Ron often refers to as 'muggle clothes' .I That was because he was so used to his mum calling it that I guess. I followed them downstairs and sat with the kids.  "You okay guys?"

Ron: Once I'd gone and collected a large sum of galleons from the family vault I came back to Hermione and the kids. "You guys ready to start shopping without the others? They're too late."

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Hi Lucy,it's Ginny."I said as soon as the phone was answered.
"Hi Mrs.Potter.What's up?"She asked.I loved her Canadian accent.It was so cute.
"I was hoping you could take the kids tonight.'I said."It's Harry's birthday..and.."My voice trailed off as the kids looked at me.
"Sure."Lucy replied."What time?"
"Around 7:00."I replied before hanging up.James groaned in frustraition when Lilly tied her laces in to a big knot.
Hermione:
Rose got up,and fumbled with my phone,before I could catch it,it fell to the floor.
"I'm sorry mum."Rose said timidly.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckled slightly and pulled Lilly over, undoing the knots. "No, like this Lil." I said as I showed her how to do it. I'd been listening to Ginnys conversation. so I knew it had turned out well. 

Ron: I grabbed the phone off the floor, slipped my wand out my pocket and pointed it at the phone before I muttered under my breath and the phone buzzed back to life. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I smiled as Harry tried to show Lilly how to tie her shoes.It was so cute,how he bonded with her.She tried to do what Harry had done,and tied it in a knot again.It was so frustrating for all of us.James knew how to tie his at four and Albus at three.It was taking longer than expected for Lilly to be able to do it though.She un-did the knot,and tied it perfectly.
Hermione:
"It's okay Rosie.Easy fix."I said,showing Rose my newly fixed phone.Then I looked up at Ron."Why didn't we just do that to yours instead of throwing it out?"I asked,putting my phone in my pocket.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I clapped softly when Lilly tied the knot properly. "Well done Lils! " I said softly, and Albus and James clapped her too. "You ready then guys? We're already late as it is." I said, making sure all of them had shoes on and jackets too.

Ron: I grinned with a laugh. "Cause I wanted a new phone." I sI'd with a cheeky smile.  We began down the road to the leaky cauldron entrance to diagon alley to wait for Ginny and Harry.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
All the kids nodded and I helped Lilly stand up.I knelt down to do up her jacket but she grabbed my hand.
"I can do it."She said smiling.I watched as she did her jacket up and kissed her cheek when she was finished.
"Let's go guys."I said,rushing the three kids out the door,snatching my white sweater on the way out."Auntie Hermione and uncle Ron are waiting for us."
Hermione:
Rose smiled as people on the street waved at her.She loved the attention and how everyone knew who she was.Hugo got the same treatment.I nodded at a few people who waved at Ron and I.A child,probably a little older than Rose and James approched us.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry : "Floo powder to the leaky cauldron Gin?" I asked as I pulled a jacket over my shoulders. "It's quicker then aanything else and practice for the kids. " I said with a smile, pointing to the fireplace with a cheeky grin. We never used floo powder and I didnt know why. 

Ron: I crouched down to the child,  a girl to be precise with a polite smile. "Yes? How can I help sweetie? "

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I nodded and ushered the kids back inside.Lilly clinged to my leg tightly.She was always nervous to try thing like this.I laughed lightly.
"It'll be okay honey."I said to her."I promise.We won't do anything if it will harm you guys."
Hermione:
The kid smiled at Ron.
"Hi.I'm Katherine. just wanted to say I'm so excited to go to Hogwarts with Rose and James." I smiled at Katherine and knelt down,
"How old are you Katherine?"I asked her.
"I'm fourteen."Katherine replied.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos