Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I ate slowly,  teasing ginny with each bite. "Your gonna have no buttons left." I commented as I looked at my plate, then at her. "And if I see your hair up again Ginny,  no kisses for a month." I said with a soft chuckle and a smile. Maybe she did suck at cooking,  but we got Chinese so I didn't really care. I'd eaten a whole plate of food and placed my plate and Ginnys in the sink. 

Ron: "Aw, thats sweet!" I said with a grin. My arm tightened around Hermiones shoulder as I kissed her cheek softly. "Man talk soon, about how he is going to be the goofiest boyfriend ever. 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I shook my head and let my hair down before going up behind Harry and kissing his neck.I promised him I;d make up for last night.And I was going to do so.
"Better?"I asked,pulling away,now jumping up on the counter,pulling him close.The burning desire overwhelming me.
Hermione:
I laughed."And that's why girls love him.Because he's so silly."Hugo came back in to the room,phone still in hand.He hung it up on the charger and sat with us.
"I can't believe you told dad about Natalie."He grumbled.I smiled.
"Huge,it's a big deal.It's the first time you've met a girl and didn't think she was gross."Hugo plugged his ears and I shook my head.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Omg I just found this)
Harry:
I raised an eyebrow, looking thoughtful for a second before I nodded. My hair had begun growing again, into the way it sat when I was younger, always falling in my vibrant green eyes. Ginny would probably cut it for me soon. Or Hermione
"Much." I said lightly as my arms wrapped around her waist. I leaned forward, our faces tantalisingly close.

Ron:
"It's adorableeeeeeeee." I joked, ruffling his hair with a smile. "Your mum's just proud that you're not scared of getting cooties from girls anymore." I continued with my teasing, glad Hugo had unplugged his ears after his mother stopped talking.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny: "Harry James Potter, your hair!" I groaned, completely ruining the moment. I have to admit, it was cute. I smiled. "Okay.. you have a choice handsome. Bedroom, or couch." Hermione: "Dad!" Hugo fixed his hair and I laughed. My little men. "Maybe it's time we had the talk." As soon as I said that Hugo plugged his ears again.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry:
I chuckled lightly, rolling my eyes. "Hey, you fell in love with this hair." I joked. I lightly planted a kiss on her nose before picking her up, my arms around her waist. "Couch. " I said quickly with a nod as I carried her to the living room. I placed her on the couch, lying down, before straddling her, ki$$ing Ginny, this time on the lips.

Ron:
A fake look of innocence became plastered on my face. "What? Me?" I shrugged before turning to Hermione. "That would be the quickest way to traumatise him."

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny: "Mmm...I've been waiting all day for this." I teased. Hermione: "Well, if he's suddenly liking girls... he needs to know."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry:
"All day? Then I think I've been waiting longer." I teased back. "Now shush." I added, slightly less teasing as I passionately pressed my lips to hers.

Ron:
"He's never kissed a girl aside from family. At least wait until he gets his first girlfriend."

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny: I wrapped my arms around my husband, making quiet groaning noises for him. Hermione: Iaughed. "Okay, okay. No more torture for Hugo." I stoid up and ruffled Hugo's hair, then Ron's. "My little men."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I had previously been using my hands to keepmy position above Ginny, but i wedged my elbows into the couch as my hands started on her waist, sliding up to play around with her top.

Ron: "Hey! I'm not little and he's not a man!" I protested, patting my hair back into place after it was disturbed, an action replicated in miniature by my son.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny: "I love you, Harry. " I mo@ned. I wanted him so badly. Hermione: I rolled my eyes and laughed again. "You two...are ridiculous. Sometimes I swear, Rose is the only normal one in this family." I stood on my toes to whisper in Ron's ear. "Wait until the kids are in bed... I have a suprise for you. "

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos