Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look confused "maybe...I mean... what if she could help?" I ask quietly as I slowly walk hermione back. I was grasping at straws now

harry: all the fight drops out of my eyes and i drop my hands to my side. First she didnt tell me then this. I look wounded "Ginny.., you cant...why?." I mutter 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
This was going exactly where I wanted. "Harry...I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I said,trying to keep a straight face."Hermione's not the only one having a baby."

I felt like my plan was going perfectly. Darius,would consider my offer,Harry would get mad,and k ill him.Easy.

"Hmm....a Weasly baby....for Harry Potter's child." I turned back to Darius.

"Right...when it's ready....when it's born...you leave my brothers child alone...and take mine instead." I saw the anger in Harry's eyes.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: "no ginny. You cant., you wont....you...you" my anger b was slowly fading into hurt and betrayal. No matter what was said, I hated #######. Id done it at the battle of hogwarts. I didnt want to do it again. I wouldnt hurt him. He wouldnt like Azkaban "now, the thing is. I have very powerful friends. And they would be outraged to hear about all this. Maybe even azkaban angry. So drop it. Other wise your next #### will be from a dementor" I snap

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"Harry.' Tears came to my eyes,and I slowly backed away to my husband."I'm really sorry.I'm so-so-sorry." I was going to break in to tears."I should have told you earlier..." I grabbed his hand."I'm sorry."

Hermione:
"I don't know how...but it feels like Rose can tell if something is going to happen. Remember when I almost fell down a flight of stairs?" I asked him."And she kicked?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I shake my head and pull my hand away "don't Ginny" I mutter, my hurt eyes said it all as I turn back to Darius "you have a choice. Leave and dont come back. Or suffer life in azkaban after the dementors ####," I growl, raising my wand threateningly. 

ron: i nod "but whats going to happen... and what can stop it?""

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"I-I don't know what's going to happen." I'm getting emotional again." I really don't. All I know is that something is going to happen,and Rose can sense it."

Ginny:
I felt hurt. Harry was being so distant. It was like he didn't even know me. Like he didn't care.

"Love,I know your hurt-" I began,but I was cut off by Darius,striking me with a spell,and I decended in to darkness,down...down...down.

Hermione;

The movements in my stomach stopped."Whatever she sensed..." I began"It happened." I looked around and saw Ginny unconcious on the ground..a few feet away from where she once stood." Oh..no. Your sister."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I wrap my arms round her "she stopped you falling.. maybe she can stop this" I say softly, rubbing her back

Harry: that crossed the line "words are nothing" i slash through the air slashing his shirt and skin, after all all these spells were legal "but you crossed the line" i used a concoction of spells. These make darius fall to the ground "if you come near my family of friends I'll get to you before the dementors do, and you do not want that" that sparked fear in him.
The boy who lived, always won, and darius wouldnt challenge the one still being talked about

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
I find myself collapsing to the ground and a sharp pain going through my head. I screamed and opened my eyes to find Darius,cursing me. I willed for the pain to go away. But it wouldn't I groan and grab Ron's hand.
"Ow!" I screamed. I knew Ron wanted to stay with me,but I refused to let him."Go help Harry." I said despite the crippling pain." I-I'm okay." The pain eased a little,but it was still there."I'll go tend to Ginny."

Ginny:
The world around me is blurry,but I realize I was unconcious for a long time. I push myself up on my elbows,and find my voice barely a whisper.

"Harry." I called quietly. I watched him towering over Darius,"Harry." I said a little louder.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry "not now ginny" I say without turning

ron:  I join harry, strengthening his attack. Darius drops his wand and harry stomps it

harry "you messed with the wrong guy"

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I crawled over to Ginny and helped her up,although my head was still pounding.She colapsed to the ground,grabbing her ankle. I kneeled down and pulled up er pant leg.Her ankle was swollen.

"Tsk.Sprained ankle." I helped her up again." Can you make it to the car?"

Ginny:

"Yeah." I replied,althoguh my ankle was stinging with pain.We started heading towards the car,and I was doing pretty fine on my own. I turned around and had something to say to Harry.

"Harry." I began,even though he wasn't looking at me."If you're wondering why I didn't tell you about the baby,it was because I thought I was going to have a miscarrige anyways." Then I went with Hermione in to the car. My face streaming with tears.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos