CookieZowik
StarStarStarStar
Can someone please tell me...???

- Cookie Zowik

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Basically, It's where you and one -or more people create a story on what you want to happen..It can be based on book,movies ect..or it can be based on something you made up.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
oh and you make characters too... look at the roleplay rules.

"If you love someone, then that's love."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Roleplaying is where you and one or more other people create a kind of a story together.  You choose your characters or make it (Depending on the RP.  If you have to make it, you'll have to fill out a kind of form of about your character.).  Then you play the characters that you've made, and the other people play the characters that they made.  Most RP's have a plot, such as "You're going to a boarding school for rich people," or something.  Then your characters play a part of that plot and you keep going.  Read the sticky topics in the "General Roleplay Section" for more info!  It's really fun! Big Grin

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

play online games

latest forum posts

Hitting or fielding?

I'm A Girl But I Want To Be A Boy A Little...

How Tall Are You?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Counting in 2s!

SO FUNNY

How Tall Are You?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN.

I'm A Girl But I Want To Be A Boy A Little...

latest videos