Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex wondered around , and almost tripped on own feet , again! She hated being clumsy. She looked around until she found someone who could be resourceful. She went up trying not to be freaky , clumsy , Shy , Creepy , and a lot more! She was nervous in a way to ask. "Uh...  Excuse me... Erm... Do you know how to get inside? " 

Jake wondered around and finally got the guts , well not yet but got something to ask someone. "Can you help me find the way to go inside?" He asked , but the way he said it , made it sound silly  , he got a bunch of responds in his head , that made him want to crawl underneath something!

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn spun around when Alex wandered over. "oh tu m'as fait peur!" She laughed. "No, I don't know how to get in." She said, trying a bit of english. "bonjour je suis Automne, Hello, I'm Autumn." She translated herself.

Damian turned, looking at the dude next to him. "Hey man are you okay?" He asked Jake. "I know it looks crazy here but you look really nervous. " He explained.

(( Oh tu m'as fait peur means Oh you scared me! And as I said before, Bonjour je suis Autumn means Hello I'm Autumn ))

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra laughed along , wondering what she said . " Hello , Im Alexandra or Alex. How are we going to get in? " She asked not feeling shy anymore , well a little but to not that much as before..

Jake nodded. " Yeah just ... Overwhelming .... In other words shy" he said looking around..

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn fixed her hair, deciding not to speak in french alot. She shrugged. "Maybe we can ask someone else?"

Damian patted the guy on the back. "Its alright, We're all feeling the same here."

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra smiled and nodded in agreement. She began walking with Autumn and saw the guys..

Jake nodded and blew out air. Or let out a sigh. " Thanks , man. "

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev saw Autumn and Alex and the guys,she  decided to walk over to them,she was really nervous and the words came out in German.."Hallo Ich bin Alev" she said,not realizing she said it in German until after she had said it..

Jacob,seeing everyone else,decided to walk over to them,"Hi.." he said.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn walked with Alex, and she spun around to see Alev. "Bonjour!" She smiled and then shook her head. "Hello!" She said to both Alev and Jacob. "I'm automne. I mean, I'm Autumn. I'm french sorry! Nice to meet you both."

Damian smiled at the three girls heading over. "No problem dude."

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex looked at Autumn and smiled , knowing she was French .  She walked over to the guys , and well she was nervous of course and tried not be clumsy. 

Jake smiled and nodded , as he saw the girls...

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn shrugged, now knowing everyone mostly. "So..You guys ready to spend four months together?"

Damian laughed at the french girls question. "I guess we have to!"

Undateables (Open!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex stood there smiling , while she looked around for anymore people , or a way inside. She thought about the months staying together  , and what going to happened , and so on..                                                                                                                                                                  Jake smiled at Damian's response. "Yeah , Plus What are we going to do? Is it just that? " he asked , no more nervous and not that much scared..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos