Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Angel is like 11 right? Why is she acting five? What kind of 11 year old wears a Tutu?)
Emma smiled and hugged her back. She was so glad that Angel didn't know that Emma's condition couldn't be cured, or that she was going to die in about 10 years.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
(I put 11 on the form? opse lol I more of imagend angel like 6 lol sorry i gusse ill change it)

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
angel giggled and ran over to the counter to grab some poptarts which were her favorite

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't eat too many poptarts Angel, it'll get you sick if you eat to many." Alice said as she started to eat some of her eggs. She didn't really care for eggs, but she didn't feel like making anything else. She could have made bacon, but it would have taken longer.

( I could be the mom if you want me to.  )

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
OKAY!" angel piped in her almost always cheerful voice....she looked at alice and sighed...." why dont i look like any of you guys" she pouted " i dont look like anyone in our family" she dident know she was addopted

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel awoke to the sunlight sparking on her face. What a beautiful morning. Careful not to wake her sister, she walked over to the closet and put on a T-shirt and jeans.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"2meanbrothers" wrote:

OKAY!" angel piped in her almost always cheerful voice....she looked at alice and sighed...." why dont i look like any of you guys" she pouted " i dont look like anyone in our family" she dident know she was addopted
"I don't look like any of them either. I was adopted. Im glad I was. I didn't like my old family anyways. " Alice shrugged looking at Angel.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
angel frowned..."whats addopted mean?" she asked innocently

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"2meanbrothers" wrote:

angel frowned..."whats addopted mean?" she asked innocently
"Nothing important. Really. " Alice finished eating her eggs and put her plate in the sink. Then she got a glass and poured milk in it then put the milk back. 

Family Feuds (Open)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
OKAY!" angel said again twirling in her tutu

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

What/How are you feeling right now?

Write your username backwards (:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

If you could change your first name, what ...

When does school start for you?

latest videos