Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Rockin' All Night Long (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
This is just another crazy and random RP made by yours truly!  Anyone can join!  Have fun! -Nim Nims

The Midnight Club is basically another Dance/Party club.  Teens and young adults go there every Saturday night to just hang out, party, dance, flirt, and cause trouble.  Anything can happen!  

Club rules (These are meant to be broken!):

-No fighting.
-No Romance.
-Nobody under the age of 14 is allowed in (BE SURE TO BREAK THIS RULE! xD)

RP Rules (these ### #### ## ########

-Nothing inappropriate.  Yeah, make your characters go crazy, but PLEASE refrain from inappropriateness. 
-Have fun!

Form:

Name (first and last):
Age (13-20):
Looks:
Personality (please describe):
Gender (boy or girl):
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name (first and last): Mazie Mingle
Age (13-20): 14
Looks: Has long curly red hair with blue eyes, has slight freckles. has hair in a pony tail most of the time, is sort of tall and thin.
Personality (please describe): Is really nice but is kind of bossy, but not in a bad way, mostly sticking up for people, like her friends. Shes not afraid to tell off someone annoying too.
Gender (boy or girl): girl
OtherDazedhe is a skateboarder and a surfer. She loves to surk and its practically her life, she wouldnt give up surfing for anything, she always has her bikini under her clothes, winter or summer, its her life and she wont ever stop surfing.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
( if i can join ^)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, you may join!  Thanks! Big Grin)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks :3)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
I think the funniest part of your description/plot thingy is either nim nims (it fits you swell) (lol) or innapropriateness. that should totally be a word and everyone should use it :P

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

I think the funniest part of your description/plot thingy is either nim nims (it fits you swell) (lol) or innapropriateness. that should totally be a word and everyone should use it :P

xD

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
(( May I join? ))
Name: Aesonne Cirtmin
Looks: freckles
Personality: Aesonne is pretty outgoing, but she keeps quiet about what she's doing. She's mysterious, and doesn't talk to just anyone. She has to trust someone before really talking to them.
Other: She is often sneaking around where she shouldn't be, and likes to surprise people or scare them.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, you may join! :3)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos