Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra pulled her silvery brown hair out of its mangled wet ponytail the shook it like a dog, " it's takes practice, and I'm not as confident as I look, " she chuckled nervously, blushing a deep crimson. " thank you though, for the complement. " she laughed again, breaking her line of speech " I kinda failed that wave " she joked

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I fail all the time." Lucy shrugged. "In fact, i sorta stink." She hoped the girl knew she was joking about the second thing.  "I've been surfing since I was like, I dunno, 8."
Lucy admired the girl because she LOOKED confident. She was confident enough to wear a bathing suit, while Lucy wore swimming trunks and a white t shirt. Sometimes a wet suit. She shrugged again.

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Diana emerged from the water and ran out to shore "Nice" she said to Jessica. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
((LOL I ment Kendra))

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra shrank back a little but then immediately popped back up again and looked a bit more confident, " thank you...uh..." She didn't now how to respond to a compliment. She smiled and jutted her chin out briefly to the hotel, " wanna go in and get some ice cream? " she asked then tossed her hair quickly to get the water droplets of of it. She could already feel a nice hot shower to get the salt out. " it's on me, but I'm pretty sure we need to dry off a little first!" She said, her eyes twinkling and laughing. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy didn't know if Kendra was talking to her or not. She traced little swirls in the sand.

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( should they like... Time skip to when they changed and stuff? )

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(bump and sorry i havent been on, ive been studying for my science exam which is next tuesday, so i promise i will be here all the time after that)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos