Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Lol I DO! smile)

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
OKI:3 lets just wiat until they say yes or what because i dont wanna leave anybody out

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Ok! I'm so glad I'm meeting fellow stoked lovers n_n)

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kendra
looks: Kendra is the definition of beautiful. Not perfect, but beautiful. Her hair is always pulled back into a ponytail, her hair is brown, but streaks of it is so blond, it looks silvery white. Her face is framed by high cheekbones and a gentle curve of the side sweep bangs. Her eyes are rainbow, well..not rainbow like in the sky after it rain, they are hazel, but changes from the outer rim to the pupil, getting lighter. The outer rim is brown, which blends into hazel, then amber. She's tall and has already developed her curves despite young age. Her hips are slim, but not wide. She isn't skinny, yet not plump either. Long legs were balanced and her skin is tan inches un, yet a bit creamy in the shade. 

Bio: having a hard life, she forced herself to do things she knew she could do, and accomplished most of the things she tried to do. Most if them. The ones she never accomplished she is still working on, but getting frustrated. She's a daredevil and has a more sarcastic personality than she looks. Kendra loves the sea, and she has surfed since she was 3 years old. She not a pro, but she's pretty good. She also started piano lessons at 6 and violin just a year ago. 

Surfboard description: her surfboard is small, and a bright, neon green with a darker green stripe through the middle. It's always waxed and has 5 channels on the backside. 

Bikini: her bikini isn't inappropriate, like most people at her age. It's an olive green, matching her surfboard and has white polka dots across her chest. The lops over her shoulders loop around her neck, then is brought down to her shoulder blades, then finally to the waist. The bottom is matching, yet loops into a bow at one point. 

Other: sigh, I worked hard...

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Name: Kendra

looks: Kendra is the definition of beautiful. Not perfect, but beautiful. Her hair is always pulled back into a ponytail, her hair is brown, but streaks of it is so blond, it looks silvery white. Her face is framed by high cheekbones and a gentle curve of the side sweep bangs. Her eyes are rainbow, well..not rainbow like in the sky after it rain, they are hazel, but changes from the outer rim to the pupil, getting lighter. The outer rim is brown, which blends into hazel, then amber. She's tall and has already developed her curves despite young age. Her hips are slim, but not wide. She isn't skinny, yet not plump either. Long legs were balanced and her skin is tan inches un, yet a bit creamy in the shade. 

Bio: having a hard life, she forced herself to do things she knew she could do, and accomplished most of the things she tried to do. Most if them. The ones she never accomplished she is still working on, but getting frustrated. She's a daredevil and has a more sarcastic personality than she looks. Kendra loves the sea, and she has surfed since she was 3 years old. She not a pro, but she's pretty good. She also started piano lessons at 6 and violin just a year ago. 

Surfboard description: her surfboard is small, and a bright, neon green with a darker green stripe through the middle. It's always waxed and has 5 channels on the backside. 

Bikini: her bikini isn't inappropriate, like most people at her age. It's an olive green, matching her surfboard and has white polka dots across her chest. The lops over her shoulders loop around her neck, then is brought down to her shoulder blades, then finally to the waist. The bottom is matching, yet loops into a bow at one point. 

Other: sigh, I worked hard...

(wow! That might be the most descriptive form I've ever seen! *applauds* smile

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
-bows- thanks you very muchhhh

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
THAT TOOK LIKE A YEAR TO READ. THAT WAS AMAZING.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( stop marveling over my work XD LET'S GOOOO and START )

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

( stop marveling over my work XD LET'S GOOOO and START )

(agreed, we have 3 that's enough to start!)

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
LETS START :3 jomeimei you start you are the best here

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Names from A to Z

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos