Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
HEY. Tongue Out

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess we could start

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Bri walked down to the office, same as she did every morning in the summer. "Ah, this is the life," she said to herself, looking over at the awesome break. She grabbed her board, named Danielle, and raced down to the water.

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma was running down the beach and on the way saw many children. "Ugh! I hate little brats like that!" She said looking at a kid cry for ice cream. She kept running and cam to a stop when she ran into a girl with a surf board. "Sorry. My bad!" she said.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Fin ran down the sandy ##### to her favorite place  to surf. She had to get  in a sesh, while she could.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
a long shadow dotted the wavy wet sand. Kendra made her way toward the beach, hair lulled back in her usual ponytail. Foot in front of another she seemed to have no trouble parting the sand to get the the waves. Her green bathing suit matched her surfboard, which was a pleasant shade of olive green. She set it down carefully and adjusted her straps. 

Picking up her surfboard again, she waded into the cold water and placed her board down and began to paddle out. Staring out int the calm blue, she waited for the right wave to come. The energy pulsing through the water was great! She felt it in her heart and her hands and feet. The pulsing energy came to a halt in the sparkling clear blue waters and a new wave formed. Kendra paddled steadily and strongly until she came to the waves, arms a little tired. 

Finally. She propped herself up then stood smoothly up on the board, feet groping the edges for the wax. She rode the wave and called off the top, spraying the air with tiny crystalline droplets of water, doing it again once more before the wave folded over. She kneeled into the wave, just barely making her long, slender figure fit into the water archway before coming out the other end panting and soaked head t toe, but nevertheless, happy with the wave ride

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Bri paddled out to a wave, excitement growing in her eyes. "This is it," she said. "The wave where I'll finally land that open face air!" She rode the wave for a little bit, slicing the water with her board. Up in the air she went! She pulled off the move, an prepared to land. "This is it, I'm about to do it!" She exclaimed. *BAM!* she landed face first in the water. "Ugh!" She screamed. "I'm never gonna land this move!"

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra laughed and paddled over, " come on Bri! You can do this, it took me years to land, even like that! Trust me, that took skill and I'm not being sarcastic. " she extended a hand and pulled her surfboard in, " wanna try with me?" 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Fin paddled out. She popped up and glided against the rapid waves. She steadied her cut back and then attempted her aerial. #ailed it! She thought.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Stoked! OPEN~RP

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Bri smiled at Kendra. "Thanks, that really means a lot." She took Kendra's hand and got back onto her board. "Ok," she sighed. "One last try." Bri paddled out.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos