Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunt For Atlantis {Advanced Roleplayers only}

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time Skip)

Aislynn, with her head on Indi's chest sighed. She felt happy. " I don't care about my past." She said quietly. "I'm considering that my first time." She felt Indi's hand on her chest and sighed.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi smiled"It was my real first time." He kiss3d her head, "How you feeling?"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great." Aislynn replied. "That was the best feeling I've ever felt." She closed her eyes. " I wasn't awake when Kyle...." Her voice driffted off.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"You don't have to worry about it, let the fear just wash away." He stroked her chest area and smiled "You really are the most beautiful being on earth Lynn."

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislynn rolled her eyes.Typical boyfriend comment. She felt her bangs fall in her face and groaned. "Brownish-red hair, plain brown eyes? Skinny to the bone due to an eating disorder? I'm not pretty. I'm a freak." She knew about the flecks of green in her eyes, just never really mentioned them or even thought about them.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi laughed "I don't care if you're thin, I'm still crazy about you all the same." He kiss3d her softly. "If you were tinny tiny, I'd carry you in my pocket or on my shoulder, if you were 10 meters tall, I'd let you carry me." He smiled, content.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
" You have no idea what I'd do for you." Aislynn said smiling. "I'd do almost anything for you..." She sighed. "I'd risk my life for you." She sat up and moved towards the mirror. She looked in to it and looked closely in to her eyes. " Have you ever noticed the colour of my eyes?" She asked. She kind of did. But she didn't notice how well the green blended in with the brown.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi walked over and put his arms around her "I've noticed, I think they're beautiful." He smiled and wound his fingers into her hands. "You realize we're both in our birthday suits?"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislynn laughed. 'We should probabl;y get dressed." She grabbed a pink plaid summer dress and put it on. She put on her black flip-flops and looked back in the mirror. She noticed how messy her hair was and quickly brushed it out. "What do you like the most about me?" She asked. Still staring at her eyes. She kind of knew her eyes would turn out like this. Her mom has brown eyes and her dad has green. She knew Borris was going to end up with eyes like hers.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"If I HAD to choose?" He asked, he pulled on pink and white plaid shirt, tan chino shorts and black canvas pump. "We match. I think I choose your eyes, your long lashes and the green and brown? Pure beauty!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos