Back left
Back right

The Hunt For Atlantis {Advanced Roleplayers only}

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Don't be." Aislynn replied. "I'm sorry. I'm just having one of my mood swings right now. I-I need a few moments." She turned and rubbed her arm. She was sooo embarassed when this happened. She hated being around big groups of people like this. That's why she was reluctant to go on this trip, she was worried she was going to hurt someone.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Name: Àriana Huth. 

GenderFemale.

Looks: 

3 TraitsDepressed, talks a lot, funny.

SkillsUnless fighting in Karate is a skill, then she has none.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I ran over to the docks-- I was running very late. But honestly I didn't care very much. I don't like being in a rush. "Hey guys," I said as I came to a stop, gasping for air at an attempt to catch my breath. (My first posts always stink-- sorry!)

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Charisma,  you're late." Aislynn muttered under her breath. She had no control over her moodyness. She had no idea why she was...other than the stupid phsycologists diagnoses. She imeadeatly appoligized for her rudeness. "I'm so sorry Charisma." She said.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I rolled my eyes. "I'm aware that I am late-- I have a phone with time on it," I replied sarcastically, brushing off Aislynn's apology. "And... why are you so snappy?" I asked. Aislynn had been really moody for as long as I could remember, but I never knew the exact reason why.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Aislynn rolled her eyes. "You know how I've been going to a psychologist since grade 6? Yeah..well...he finally found out what's wrong with me.... I've been diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder." She ranted. "There. Now you know what's wrong with me. Happy now?" She brushed her long brown bangs out of her eyes. She wasn't planning on telling anyone. Not even her best friends. But now that she had blurted it out, there was no taking it back. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I scoffed. "I think it's more like you don't know how to control yourself," I replied snootily, crossing my arms across my chest. "Maybe you need to stop being so darn cranky all the time. Bi-polar disorder is really just an excuse for a bad attitude," I added, glaring at Aislynn.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I should have never joined this stupid expidition in the first place." Aislynn muttered." And I thought we were friends Charisma. Why would you make me feel worse about myself then I already do?" She pulled her sweater hood up over her head and looked  dead in to Charisma's eyes. "What happened to the times when we were babysat together and we'd pull pranks on the babysitter? Or when on the first day of school we helped eachother find our classes? What happened to that friendship?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I tried my best not to feel the least bit guilty. I don't have a conscience - why am I feeling this way? I thought to myself.
"I never said I wasn't your friend; but no one wants to be around someone who's so moody all of the time!" I exclaimed. "I miss the old Aislynn that didn't snap every few seconds!!" I crossed my arms over my chest in defeat. 

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
" And I miss the Charisma that wasn't so rude and obnoxious!" Aislynn shouted back. Tears came to her eyes and she stepped back." If I was given a moment to explain why I'm so moody...I'd do it." She shoved her hands in her pockets." I want to re-kindle the friendship we used to have."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity