Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Warriors of Tommorow

Posted By:
rockiesbaseball964 Lock
rockiesbaseball964
Star
No one has ever noticed them. They live among the ashes. Among the fallen. Among the debris of what used to be great cites. Under wood. Under steel. And most of all, under your feet.

The year is 2067. Even after eastern America wears it's scars proudly, the scars are not from a flesh wound, yet deeper. And yet trouble still works. A computer virus known as VULTURE has been infecting computers and causing them to infect humans from a virtual world only known as Cirus, a large planet. Warriors of VULTURE attempt to destroy Cirus. If Cirus is destroyed, the remains of the human race is doomed.

But under your feet is a lab. Many warriors live in the lab. They work for a mega code known as EAGLE. Warriors of EAGLE scan themselves into Cirus and protect it from Vulture. If wounded critically, they de-virtualize temporarily and head back to Earth. With Code EAGLE hanging around, VULTURE will be stopped for good.

The time to pick sides is now.

Please give me your character's name, whether they work for EAGLE or VULTURE, and a short description. Bye!

I doubt; therefore I might be.

The Warriors of Tommorow

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
This seems good, I will join! But please tell me the form so I don't put in wrong things...

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

The Warriors of Tommorow

Posted By:
rockiesbaseball964 Lock
rockiesbaseball964
Star
I will give two examples.

Luke Rogers
EAGLE
Luke has short blonde hair and a green shirt and tan shorts on Earth. He wears a black robe on Cirus. His main weapon are two sais.

(^ That one's my real one. The next one I will not use.)

Cecilia Rossi
VULTURE
Cecilia has shoulder-length jet black hair that she always keeps in a bun. She paints her skin the color of snow and puts blush on her cheeks. She is one of 24 individuals that can devirtualize (die in Cirus) and regenerate back on Earth.

I should go into a little bit more detail. When you go to Cirus and you die, you basically get devirtualized. What happens is you shed virtual flakes until you basically look like a mesh version of yourself. The image will disappear and you will go back to Earth. It must be 12 hours before you can be scanned back into Cirus.

And yes. This is based on Code Lyoko.

I doubt; therefore I might be.

The Warriors of Tommorow

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
((Loved the idea for this Big Grin Might I be able to join ?))

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos