Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
This is basically a free RPG, no forms, no accept things, no anything besides pure RPG.
Basically all you do is ask if you want to join and I'll let you in, if you want a name and or age you can include that if you want, I'll start off with a random subject.

It's pancake day, and all of the people who joined this thread must compete over the pancakes in the Brady Bunch house setting, this will involve action, tough choices, and *cough*romance*cough*

This is a terrible idea.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm gonna make three characters, hmmm....? what should the be like...?
Okay.
Jub: 4
Nub: 10:
Huh: 21

Their all gonna be brothers and their gonna try to eat dose pancakes, yumyumz.
I should probably make more characters since nobody will post here...

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I have nothing to say to this. 
Could you make some girl characters?

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

";Silghtly Unbroken;" wrote:

I have nothing to say to this. 

Could you make some girl characters?

Yes

Ashlay: 15
Natalie: 35
Betty: 80

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Also gonna make some random characters, will add later, requests are open.

Donalm: A man with a mcdonalds hat that claims to be the personality of the fast food place, but he's just trying to rip off Hetalia.
Jesus: its jesus, he's basically the main organizer and manager of the game.
Rabbit: A funny little rabbit who likes to murder people.
Mr. Hon Chen : A china man who likes to eat noodles and wonders how he even got into this stupid contest.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Mr. Hon Chen was carrying rabbit in his hands, he knew that rabbit was deadly, but he played with animals in his apartment complex so he didn't mind, he had a huge craving for noodles, like always, and thought about turning Rabbit into noodles for dinner.

*jesus announcer speaker comes on*

Um, hello, contestants, welcome to the Pancake Games, you will fight to eat da pancakes until all the pancakes get eaten, some of you may die, some of you may, um, get sick? But yeah, that's basically where you are now, I've given you all numbers in your wrists on a watch kinda thing, cause you know I thought that 999 idea was cool and all. Okay see ya guys.

*speaker turns off*

Mr Hon Chen wonders why jesus is hosting a pancake game.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlay had just heard the announcement come on, she didn't really believe that that was jesus because she was a Christain and she knew that he would never make humans fight to the death.

Anyways, Ashlays was looking at her chipped nails, she was upset because not only had she lost her mother, Natalie, during the time when they were kidnapped, but she chipped a nail and she felt like she hadn't taken a shower in weeks!

whenever she found the jesus imposter, she was gonna strangle him, then go take a warm shower at home and paint her nails.

Little did Ashlay know, Donalm was watching her around the corner....

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Donalm watched Ashlay behind the wall, she didn't notice, being the stupid person she was.

Donalm was around 15, he was obsessed with two things: McDonalds and Hetalia.
He wondered if he should introduce himself, he didn't know, Donalm thinks he's fat and is insecure about himself, even though he's a stick and doesn't gain anything.

Donalm decided to just sit in the room for a little while, deciding what to dom after a few minutes of thinking, he turned to where Ashlay was standing and she was gone.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol XD I love random things, may I?

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Huh woke up with a sudden start, he was confused for a while until he took in his surroundings. It seemed that he had passed out in a unfamiliar bathroom. After a while he got up from the shower he had been laying in, it was only at that moment he was Jub on the toilet.
He yelled to him
"Hello big brother!" he yelled out.
Huh replied with "Where's your other brother, Jub?"
"I don't know, he's somewhere else, I guess!" he giggled.
Huh rolled his eyes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos